{Chapter 2}

You squirmed a bit as Penny kissed you. Granted, he did this all the time. But it still made you flustered.

His tongue explored the inside of your mouth before he pulled away and sat up, pulling you up with him. "Sweet cake, you're face is ADORABLE when you're flustered!" he exclaimed and giggled a bit. "And that's why I love you so much!"

"Heh, I love you too, Penny." you said and smiled at him. His bright blue eyes glowed with happiness. Pennywise smiled that adorable smile and booped your nose. "Of course you do~!"

High pitched laughter snapped the both of you out of your sexual behavior. You knew Pennywise wanted to go further, until it was a full blown make out session. But...the kids were being really loud again.

"Why would you give them balloons? You knew that this was gonna happen!" you whined, glaring at him. Pennywise shrugged, smiling nervously. "Heh, oops."

You groaned and stood up, walking to where Lindsey and Max were playing. Max was sitting on the ceiling, while Lindsey was playing around with a few dolls on the floor. Bundles of red balloons surrounded them.

"Pennywise!" you yelled, getting a nervous laugh in return. The twins giggled and pointed to you. "What's wrong mother, you upset about how much fun we have?" Max asked, smiling slyly. "Yeah, seems to me that we have more fun then you and dad!" Lindsey added, giggling.

You froze. "Not true." you blurted out, crossing your arms. Max and Lindsey giggled and made kissy faces at you. Pennywise was standing behind you now, smiling. "Stop teasing your mother." he growled in mock anger. "That's my job."

This sent Max and Lindsey into gales of laughter. Pennywise joined in, leaving you silent and blushing mess.

"Aww, is my sweet cake flustered?" Pennywise asked and hugged you. The way he hugged you made you feel...different.

More...brotherly.

Oh no.