Tim Drake x Reader x Jason Todd Part 3

Thank you all who requested a part 3!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: Two months later after you and Red Robin encounter with Red Hood aka Jason Todd, your ex boyfriend, you and Red Robin were out on patrol one night and Red Hood kidnaps Tim and now you have to rescue Tim from Red Hood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was in my room putting my gear on to get ready for patrol tonight. I was putting on my utility belt then suddenly the door opens revealing Tim in his normal clothes.

"And where exactly do you think your going?" Tim said, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

I looked at him and I sigh.

"I'm gonna go on patrol, Tim." I said, putting a hand on my hip.

"Oh no." Tim said, walking towards me. "Not with Red Hood still out there."

"Tim, come on. We haven't heard from Red Hood ever since you came back from your patrol when you fought him. I'm pretty sure he is gone and now we don't have to worry about him." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

"I just don't want to loose you, it's bad enough that I beat him, barely, but what if he comes back stronger." Tim said, and I shushed him, silently.

"Its gonna be fine. You could come with me on patrol if you want to." I said, with smile forming on my lips.

Tim smiled and put his hand over my hand.

"Okay. Let me go put on my gear." Tim said, and I removed my hand from his cheek and he started walking out of my bedroom.

I sigh and I started finishing up putting on my gear for tonight's patrol with Tim.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Red Robin and I were perched on a rooftop looking out in the city.

"I don't see nothing. No crime alarms or sirens, anything." I said, putting my binoculars back in my utility belt.

"Same. I guess nothing's going on tonight. I guess I'll take a fly around the city if I see anything is happening." Red Robin said, looking at me.

"Alright, I guess I'll take the rooftops then and we meet at the Clock Tower at 1." I said, taking my grappling hook.

"Alright, stay safe, Y/H/N." Red Robin said, opening his wings.

"You too, Red Robin." I said and me and him split up.

Red Robin POV

I was flying around in the city, seeing if there is anything besides nothing, happening around Gotham City. I landed on the rooftop and I closed my wings and I walked on the ledge of the rooftop.

I hummed and I suddenly felt something sharp on my neck. I groaned a little and I touched from where the sharp pain came from my neck. I pulled it off and I looked at it and it was a dart.

I started getting dizzy and I moved away from the ledge and I kneel down and I put my hand above my head. I slowly starting getting a bit sleepy and started seeing blurry and I suddenly see a red helmet figure walking towards me.