Jason Todd x Hero!Reader

Notes: W/O/C stands for weapon of choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: You are a superhero name Y/H/N. It is New Years Eve and you decided to go to New York City and watch the Times Square New Years Eve concert. When you found out you were not alone, you are with the Red Hood and he suddenly made your New Year better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was at the top of a skyscraper in New York City watching the New Years Eve concert down below.

There was like almost hundreds of people down there watching the famous celebrities performing their song in the cold.

I was sitting on the ledge of the rooftop and I sigh. I hear footsteps and I get up from my sitting position really fast and I took out my weapon, W/O/C and extended at the intruder.

"Step into the light! Now!" I commanded

"Relax, Y/H/N." The intruder said, coming put of the shadows, revealing the Red Hood. "It's only me."

I sigh of relief and put my hand on my chest and I put my weapon back in my utility belt.

"You scared me. I thought you were a intruder." I said to the Red Hood.

"Oh, well, that's something." He said crossing his arms and he looked down at the people.

"What are you doing here first of all, Red?" I said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What? Can't I just come by and hang out with a friend on New Years Eve?" He chuckled

"Well, I guess." I chuckled back.

"How come your not at the Wayne Manor with the others?" Red Hood asked

"I just wanted to come here and see the concert here at Times Square." I smiled

"Oh, you didn't even invited me to come with you." He teased and he started taking off his helmet revealing the familiar blue eyes who is known as Jason Todd.

"Well, I actually wanted to come here alone." I smirked at him and I put my hand my hip.

"You know one thing I know about you." He said putting his helmet on the ledge.

I shrugged and he pushed his hair back and he responded.

"You always like being alone and not to be bothered." He smirked

"Maybe I just like to, handsome." I flirted and he smiled and crossed his arms.

"Are you flirting with me, Y/H/N?" He asked

"I don't know? Is it working?" I asked him.

"Well, I believe so." He said

We suddenly hear counting down and I realized there is only 11 seconds left till it's a new year.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Happy New Year!

I smiled down there at the people and Jason grabs my hand and pulled me towards and put his lips to mine. My eyes widened and Jason pulled away from the kiss and looks at me and smirks.

"Sorry, I always wanted to do that." He breathe out.

"Jason, just shut up and kiss me again." I smirked back at him.

"With pleasure." He sighs and puts his lips back onto mine.

He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I put both my hands, cupping his neck. Our kiss lasted for a couple minutes and then we pulled away, panting.

"My place or yours?" He said

"Yours." I smiled at him.

"Okay, cool. Let's get out of here and head back to Gotham and maybe we could finish where we started." Jason smiled at me.

"Sounds like plan." I smiled

We left the rooftop and we head back to Gotham.

Let's just say as soon as we walked through the door of his apartment, Jason couldn't be patient and we did had some fun. Just one problem, he didn't use protection. Oops.

'Great way to start my New Year.' I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second one shot on the New Year Eve special. This year is almost over! Can't wait! Next batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙