Loosing It!

AN/ Here goes, sorry it took forever, i couldn't make a descision with my mind. In fact i hadn't realised how long it had been since i last uploaded so um this is it ...so far haha  :D here u go :) enjoy :D SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I froze, the battle seemed to fade as i met her frightened eyes, Liz, this girl who i'd met twice. This girl who was my perfect half, this person that ciould bring me down with a snap of her fingers and she didn't even know it. And now she was in danger.

She screamed my name louder, "JAMIE!" i couldn't take it, her screaming my name had every instinct appearing. I fealt the ground shake and heard a loud growling, it was Antonio, finally being taken to the ground. I whipped my head around, staring around at every thing that was happening. Every member of our pack was down on the ground, everyone except Father and Mother, but that wouldn't last long.

I turned my head back to face Liz, fat tears rolling down her pale cheek bones. I knew my suspicions were confirmed when i heard Mother scream in frustration and being trapped to the ground, i turned just in time to watch these creatures jumping at Father, claws and fangs extended, jaws opened wide. They nocked him to the ground and kept him there, so he couldn't get up.

I was the last one standing, as i glanced around i could feel the  eyes of my brothers watching me, they tilted their heads and closed their eyes tight, knowing that i couldn't stop this, that i didn't have the power to stop this. Liz screamed again, getting more hysterical as more moved towards her.

That was when i lost it. Funny how no one really guessed what i could really do.