Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura

Începe de la început

A stalker.

He was a few years older than you, Him being a senior and you being a freshman. He was what everyone in school described him as— clingy, creepy, and a damn right maniac.

You see, once upon a time you were friends with Tomura. You two were close and you enjoyed his company very much. And than it happened, he asked you out— you didn't look at Tomura as boyfriend material in the mindset he was in and because you didn't want a friend you were with for a long time to be with like that. So you simply told him no, you thought he would understand. But than, he showed a sign you didn't know— one you didn't want to know. He grabbed you in areas where he should not
even look at or touch, he followed you around anywhere and everywhere you went, but what scared you the most was that he always stared at you in some weird way— in class, the cafeteria, courtyard and other areas. So you were finally fed up and told him to leave you alone, he said he respected that and took his distance..... until a few days ago where he confronted you.

"What did I do?! What did I do wrong?!" He yelled at you. You remembered the memory clearly, the way he pushed you into the wall.

"I'll change! Just let us be friends again! I don't know what to do without you (y/n)-San! I'm going insane!" His face was inches away from yours, but to your luck your cousin heard his yelling from down the hall— he had a feeling you were in much trouble.

"Knock it off!" He scolded from down the hall.

And after that incident you haven't seen him around, never looked at you or nothing. He simply ran off and didn't bother to talk to you for weeks, until now....

"Why don't you stay where you are dear? Catch your breathe and whatever you do don't go to our house. We don't want him going there, for now find someone to go to. Find someone to protect you" your mother cooed.

You haven't once told anyone your incidents and problems with Tomura. The only ones who had known was your cousin, and now your mother who you had just told.

"Hey (y/n)!" It was Tomura, he was calling you from down the street.

"Is that him (y/n)? Is that him?" Your mother questioned.

"Yeah, it is. What do I do?—"

"Who are you talking to! Come on let's talk for a second please!" He called.

Beeeep.

Your phone made a weird noise, was it out of service? You were in a big and important city, why would it be out of service? You asked yourself.

"Hello?" You tapped the buttons on your phone and refreshed the call "Mom? Are you still there?" Static only answered you from the other line.

"Hello?" A static voice answered.

This wasn't your mom, this was no one you've ever talked to on the phone.

"(Y/n) please answer as to why you're mad at me. I swear I—I can change!"

Tomura.

It was Tomura. How the hell did he budge on your call with your mom? Is he the reason as to why you couldn't talk to her? What did he do.