-Trailer-

Trailer

Sae Mi stared at the photos she saved in her phone yesterday. "Ah, I wish I could meet Dyo. But that's nearly impossible, isn't it?" she averted her gaze onto her two best friends.

"Of course it is. It's totally impossible. I wanna meet Sehun too," Yerin claimed.

"I wanna meet Baekhyun~" Jooyeon cooed, earning herself a slap on her forehead from her brother who happened to just enter her room. "Why would you want to meet him? I'm here. And I'm a lot more handsome than he is. Plus, I play the guitar," he playfully bragged towards her beloved little sister. Although Jooyeon was only a year younger, he would always treat her like a 5-year-old.

Jooyeon got pissed. "Yah Park Chanyeol!!"

-------------------------------

"Yah, Sae Mi-ah!" the boy shouted through her phone. She distanced her ear from the phone, and shyly smiled towards her friends, who at that time, were looking curiously at her. She put the phone back on her ear, turned her back on her friends, and whisper shouted to the other line. "Yah, why did you shout? They almost found me out!"

"Ah, hehe, mian. Anyway, how are you and your crush doing? Don't forget the deal!"

--------------------------------

"Oh, Sae Mi-ah, wae?" he asked as she entered his temporary room and closed the door.

"Ah, aniya.. It's just you're leaving the day after tomorrow, so I wanted to see you more," she nervously let out a small laugh. She didn't expect to have said those word, but they just slipped out from her mouth.

He chuckled, then patted the empty space beside him on the bed, gesturing her to take a seat while smiling ear-to-ear. She froze. She anxiously fiddled her fingers, still standing in front of the door.

"Oppa, actually.. What I meant to say was.. I've been thinking... I, kinda, like you.."

---------------------------------

She let her tears flow down her cheeks. I miss him, she thought. I really, really miss him. She held her phone tightly. Just then, a boy came in. "Are you alright?" he asked, worried. Sae Mi quickly wiped her tears away and faked a smile. "Um, I'm okay."

He paused for awhile. "You're not okay, are you?"

She hung her head low and softly nodded in defeat, her hairs covering her face. The boy went closer and sat beside her. He stroked her hair and placed them behind her ear, then cupped her cheeks. "Everything will be fine, don't worry," he assured. He turned her head to face him, and leaned in. She was at first shocked, but soon kissed back, letting out another tear.

After both of them pulled out from the kiss, he saw her tearing up. He felt guilty. He didn't mean to do that, but had a strange urge to do so. "I-I.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't hav--"

"It's okay,it's not your fault," she forced a small chuckle.

---------------------------------

"I know what you're trying to do, but I'm never gonna let you go. You're not worthless, you're my everything. Please don't make this harder, Sae Mi-ah," the boy said as he started to tear up.

"No, you don't know anything."

----------------------------------