"Tell me, now"

He wiped the tears from your eyes and kissed your cheek.

"Come one, tell me"

You snuffled the snot that ran down your nose, your lower lip quivering.

"Well, this is how it started—"

****

You awoke in a room of white, a single mirror in the middle of the room. You scanned your surroundings and found nothing but that single object in the center.

'It's quiet....'

You tried to speak, but couldn't for an odd and sudden reason. But it was a dream, so you just went with it.

Click.

A sound came from the mirror, it echoed throughout the large and massive hall, as you were at the far North-west.

'It's a mirror...'

You thought. The ground was soft, but clean. It shimmered if nothing but a clear white, it was illuminating and beautiful. You ran to the center of the room, not running out of breath— not getting tired.

When you got to the mirror, you took a walk around it. It was so plain, yet so different. Your reflection peered at you.

"(Y/n)"

A voice whispered.

You turned around and found yourself in a different place, this time you were swimming in an ocean of water. You didn't breathe, you didn't drown— and you didn't choke on the salty water.

"(Y/n)"

A voice chimed. It was Bakugo, you swam to him where he was on the other side. You smiled at him through the ice that kept you two apart. He walked over the ice surface, you watched him leave from underneath.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?"

He called. Bakugo slowly looked to his left and right and shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to Uraraka, holding her hand and walking away. You slammed you first against the ice and yelled for him under the water. The grip on the ice was firm, you held tightly to it.

"Bakugo! Bakugo!"

You yelled from the underneath.

"Don't leave! Bakugo don't leave!"

You cried out. The blonde turned around and looked down at the ice below him, peering in your eyes. You smiled and tear spurted from your eyes when he noticed you.

But somethings changed. His eyes were completely plain and pure white, as for Uraraka— she was gone and disappeared out of thin air.

"Why'd you leave me...."

He muttered. You raised a brow at his strange question and punched he ice.

"I didn't leave you!"

Your voice was muffled from the water that invaded your lungs.

"Bakugo! Get back here right now!"

You demanded.

You hit your fist against the ice and reached out for him. He ignored you, he threw you out like you were trash.

Like, you didn't mean anything to him like you weren't anything to him— that you were worth nothing in his eyes.

"Bakugo!!"

****

"And you left me. You didn't care and it didn't seem to bother you. I was so mad— I was sad that you left me. And the only way I could've let it out was by crying. So I did it"

Bakugo held your face in his palms, he gave it a squeeze and made his touch hands hold you tightly. He laid you down in the bed and faced you, you curled up in a ball.

"(Y/n), you know that I'll never do that"

He reassured. You nudged his chin with your head and cuddled up to him. You clung to him as if he'll let go and leave you.

"(Y/n). I'll never leave, I love you too much to do that. If I do, what will I gain out of it, huh? Nothing. Reason as to why I'll never leave you"

You smiled at his response. He gave your body a little squeeze.

"I love you too much to leave you (y/n). So I'll never leave, especially a day like this. You're my valentines and I love you, which is reminding me"

Bakugo grabbed a box of chocolates from the side of his bed and a bunch of roses which was held in the other hand.

"Be my valentines"