"Snowday!!"

You pulled him outside and shoved him near the snow. He got up and looked back at you, your laughing and smiling drilled in his brain. You were the cutest thing and person in his eyes that's what he believed.

**

"Whoever wins this challenge will have the benefit to choose the next movie. As for the looser, they also have to be the winners sergeant for the day!"

You ran to the side of the house with Hitoshi, so you could dig up the snow with.

"Got it!"

You replied.

"Go!"

Hitoshi officially started the Olympic Winter Games of your front yard. You pulled out a snow board you found from the shed, using it as protection from the competitive Class-B man.

"All hail the reign of Hitoshi Shinsou the great! All hail the almighty!"

It was true that when Hiatoshi played certain games, he got competitive. Games like fake Olympic trials and surprisingly soccer, the game he advanced in... Anyways Hitoshi was a monster when it came to games. So it was best to try your best, or give up.....

Giving up was the best option. Why? You may ask. Well it's simple,..... HE'S RUNING RIGHT AT YOU WITH A SNOWBALL TWICE THE SIZE OF YOUR FRICKING HEAD.

"Hitoshi, you wouldn't dare"

He smiled down at you as held the two snowy figures in his hands.

"Oh yes I will!"

He covered you in a pile of snow, you could barely grasp for air.

'Is this what I do for Love..... is this what I'll do for Histoshi Shinsou....'

You thought helplessly. You stayed there for a while underneath the snow, it was the only peace and quiet you could obtain all day— and it was actually pretty nice!

"(Y/n)?...."

Hitoshi's voice trailed off.

"(Y/n)?"

After you didn't sting up from the pile of snow for the past few seconds, it drove The Shinsou nervous.

"(Y/n)?"

He called.

Yes, even at the moment of a heavy battle he still cared for you. Even though you haven't been gone for so long, and only as a second, that still worried him.

"(Y/n)!"

He dove under the snow digging of you. He felt for any warm feeling in the snow, but could not due to his gloves, blocking any heat from coming in or to feel.

"(Y/n)! Come on where are you?!"

He exclaimed worriedly. He dug up the snow and found your hand, not moving. Did you pass out? Were you to exhausted?

All was wrong. You don't know how it happened, but you fell asleep in the cold snow. You felt Histohi pull you up, sighing— your warm breath melted the snow.

"(Y/n)! Wake up!"

He exclaimed worriedly. You opened your eyes and smiled at him.

"I'm not dead dumby...... I'm just amazingly tired. Can I take a nap?"

The dark haired teen breathed out relived and brought you up from the mountain of snow you were buried under.

"Come on, lets go inside"

**

He brought you inside and stripped you of your now damp and cold clothes. You put on warm and comfy sweats, and a long sleeved shirt. You crawled into the bed and waited for your boyfriend to hop in also. He walked into the room, drying his hair and face with a towel.

"What are you feeling for today Hitoshi?"

You asked. The dark haired teen popped his head through the holes of his shirt and looked at the many options you had out on the tv.

Mulan, Moana, wreck it Ralph and lilo and stitch, All in which we're great options. Hitoshi laid down next to you and nibbles on your ear, you smiled and gave his cheek a peck.

"I'm feeling Moana. I love that movie, just as much as I love you"

You blushed and hid your face at the crook of his neck, starting the movie. Hitoshi smiled down at your childish behavior— you acting like that made his heart flutter, he truly and genuinely loved you.

"I love you~"

You chimed. Hitoshi breathed in your precious scent and wrapped your smaller body with his arms, he squeezed you tightly.

"And guess what (y/n)?"

You turned back at him and was attached by his tsunami of kisses, you laughed and giggled.

"I love you"