#DopeWeddingCongratz [2]

Start from the beginning

Bella shared a look with the groom. He shrugged.

"Freestyle?"

"Freestyle."

An old hit from around the early 2000's started playing. Bella and Youngbae were already bringing out their dancing moves, freely moving their bodies to the song played. The crowd watching the two clapped along in amusement. Then there was Seunghyun (T.O.P) and Daesung who came around with their cellphones to record the two.

"Oppa, do I look cool?" Bella asked Seunghyun who stopped circling her and Youngbae. "Wait. Do you even follow me on Instagram? Follow me!" She shouted after him when he moved away to record Youngbae instead. "I'm close to 14 million!"

Twenty minutes later, Saeho decided it was time for the bride and groom to play a game. It was a game to see who was better at what, based on the guests' questions. Whoever they think is the answer for the question will raise said person's shoe.

Youngbae's brother went first. He asked "Who's better at singing?"

"One, two, three!"

Hyorin raised Youngbae's shoes, while he raised her shoe.

"Looks like they're both good at singing." Saeho said, making the audience chuckle. "Who's next?"

Daesung raised his hand, "Who... farts the most?" Everyone laughed at his silly question. The newly weds shook their heads at him.

"One, two, three!"

Both Hyorin and Youngbae rose the latter's shoe. Hyorin had to cover her mouth from laughing too hard at Youngbae's blushing face.

"She'd better get used to it." Jiyong laughed. Bella nodded in agreement.

The three had been friends for a long time. Jiyong and Youngbae longer, since Bella was only a toddler when they had met. Throughout those years, the Kwon siblings had to witness Youngbae's farting from time to time. It was annoying for several months, but they eventually grew used to it.

"Next!"

Seungyoon volunteered. "Who's the bossiest?"

"Uh-oh!" Saeho laughed when Hyorin gave her husband a warning look. It was right after he snuck a glance at her.

"One, two, three!"

Hyorin raised Youngbae's shoe, while he raised his wife's.

"You're the bossiest!" Youngbae pointed at her. "Why'd you pick me?"

"Because you're just as bossy as I am!"

The guests chuckled at their little bickering before Saeho called for the next person to ask a question. There weren't many volunteers, so it was a bit awkward.

Bella raised her hand. She even stood up. "Me! Me! Pick me!" Saeho walked over to where she stood to hand her the mic. She had thought long and hard about her question for them.

"Alright, Bella. What's your question?"

"Hm..." Bella hummed. "Who's better in bed?"

Another roar of laughter erupted in the room. One of embarrassment from her brother, and the rest were of amusement from the other guests.

"Bella!" Dara scolded.

"Sit down!" Chaelin joined Dara.

Bella blinked. She was trying hard not to laugh. "C'mon you two love birds. I'm being serious." She paused, waiting for them to pick up a shoe but they were busy laughing. "If not, I can ask who's the dom in bed?"