Its a mad mad Y/n world after all

Start from the beginning

You: oh no what have I done I destroyed my family.

You 23: nooooo wait this isn't my world so I'm ok.

Annie: shut up and let's fight.

We slammed our omnitrix again but nothing happened.

Cinder: what is going on why isn't it working.

You: hey mine ain't working is well what's going on.

We saw a billboard that says welcome to Y/n world.

Annie: I didn't know who runs this place but I am thirsty.

We all saw water and started drinking it.

Packmar: hey what are you doing to pack mars water! Oh mighty lord L/n I am so sorry I didn't know it was you and your daughter.

Cinder: you have 10 seconds to apologize or I will break you.

You: hey! Sorry my kid is having an off day and I brought other me's to talk about stuff.

Packmar: ok let me call the Y/N head and we will get you to the camp.

We saw a camp of people being treated awful then we saw me.

Mad you: well well well if it isn't the two other me's who tried to stop me from talking over simple Y/n world oh well that was in the past let me show you around.

You: hey we don't like what you're doing to these people so stop or you have to deal with us.

You 23: is their WiFi ?

Mad you: no and take them to the prison I want to figure out what to do with them.

We were talking into a prison then I saw an old enemy.

Psychobos: well well if it isn't Y/n L/n how's it going I'm great after you sent me to this wasteland.

Cinder: sheesh shut up brainstorm.

Psycobos: who's the girl.

You: my daughter.

Cinder: not your daughter.

You: she's from another world.

You 23: plus she means lighting crab.

You: ignore him I'm going to talk to cinder.

I moved to talk to cinder and she looked like she hates me.

Cinder: what do you want.

You: I want to know what happened to my little girl.

Cinder: oh my god you cured me to be in a little girl and I called you my father.

You: yeah but tell me what did me and your mothers do to stop you.

Cinder: they did nothing they just dropped their weapons and refused to fight me which was weak and now they are mining for dust to power up the Grimm creator.

You: tell me do you really know why they didn't want to fight you.

Cinder: like I said they were weak.

You: no because they were your family and they raised you with so much love and they were heart broken for what you did to them and if my cinder dose what you did I'm a walk up to her and tell her to kill me since if this is what your choice is then kill me.

Cinder: well maybe the other you won't since I but you and everyone in hell for the last 2 days.

You: well you don't know once this is over make your choice and wait and see.

You 23: guys come over here the brain thought of something.

Dr Psycobos gave us his plan to stop mad Y/n and even though I'm supposed to stop her but I'm letting Annie help us so we stoped mad me got the people to rise up found reincarnated ozpin and we saved the day tho brain tried to destroy us he fails we did the same thing we did with our omnitrixs and we returned to our reality's.

Other Cinder Pov

I had let out all the prisoners and I went up to him and destroyed the machine but I saw him lifeless and I hugged him and cried.

Cinder: I'm sorry I'm so sorry please don't leave me I wish I never but this thing on.

Omnitrix: omnitrix DNA reverting to original form.

I turned back into a little girl but I still had those memories.

Cinder: daddy no please no.

Then the door opened and I saw my moms and they all saw dad.

They all went to me and hugged him and we were beside daddy then I felt a hand on my head and the omnitrinx saved my dad.

You: I forgive you.