Chapter Four

Mim's POV

We walked through the grand doors and here we stood in at a... fashion shoot. There was commotion everywhere, people, and clothes, and flashing lights, yelling and even freaking crying. This was not a profession I would want to pursue.

"And we're at a fashion shoot?" Sean says just as equally confused as me and Moose nods still looking around at the place in awe. "Okay. I get it. Costumes. Good thinkin'." Sean says and I nod in agreement. "I guess, but shouldn't we be getting dancer before outfits." I comment and Moose ignores us and continues to walk ahead of us. I really hate when he doesn't answer me.

"My God, that looks terrible!" Some random lady says from behind me and Immediately turn my attention to the fashion designer that was working on the models dress. I couldn't see the designers face, because she was facing the opposite direction of me, but from what I could tell she was a brunette. "I told you she would screw this up." Another lady with and the two storm ahead to the poor designer.

Honestly the dress didn't even look bad. "I'm not finished yet." The designer says and the voice was so easily recognize able. Was that..." My mind trailed off when she spoke again, "I just need some more pins." She answered before turning around revealing her face. Oh my god! That's Andie! We went to high school together and danced in the same dance crew. It was a little thing I like to call the MSA crew.

Damn, I haven't seen her in years, she looked good. I wanted to run up to her and hug her, but she was working so I knew the reunion had to wait. "Pins won't work!" The lady yelled at Andie and she sighed standing up from her crouching position. "What is wrong with you?
You are making her look fat." The same lady said being extremely bitchy and lying her ass off the girl in the dress did not look fat. "What did I tell you?" Her minion agreed and I roll my eyes.

"You're making me look fat?" The model asked her words laced in worry and Andie shakes her head. "You don't look fat." Andie reassures the girl and I laugh. I have to admit even though this was probably hell for Andie, because it sure would be for me... it was amusing to watch.

"You need to solve this right now. She looks like a whale." I'm guessing the boss lady orders and Andie rolls her eyes. "Okay, I am gonna get some more pins." She mutters before walking off still in her own world.

"I'm calling the designer!" The lady yells while the model says, "My God, is this making me look fat?" I guess Andie didn't convince her well enough.

Andie walks closer to Moose and I and when she finally looks up a huge smile spreads across her face. "Oh my god!-" Moose starts off in a girly tone mocking the model, and I finished his sentence in the same voice, "Is this making me look fat?" Moose and I start laugh and Andie holds her hug smile. "Moose! Aug!"

"What are you doing here?" She asked pulling us into a group hug and I roll my eyes. "I'm here trying to figure out is why you kept in contact with Moose, and not me." I say as she pulls away. "No." Moose says and I roll my eyes.

"We're here because, We're gonna dance on live television in Vegas... Blah blah blah! Come on, we'll fill you in the car." Moose says grabbing Andie's hand and pulling her along.

"No.-" She pulls away from him, "-Are you talking about that vortex thing? I have work. Can't." Andie answers and I understood, if it weren't for me having an amazing boss, I don't think I would drop my whole life to dance in a competition that wasn't reliable at all. Not, everyone can just stop their life to be on television.

"Yo! Think this is a good look for the crew." Sean says grabbing of attention, and when he does I instantly regret it. Because there Sean was in all his sexiness with a pair of lace panties on his head, and has offically ruined his attractiveness for me. Moose laughs and Sean immediately snatches the panties off his head when he realized that me and Moose weren't the only ones watching. "Who's the pretty boy?" Andie asked of course referring to Sean.

"This is Sean. He's an amazing choreographer." Moose introduces as Sean walks to stand beside him.

"You've never heard of the mob?" I asked, because she seemed generally confused. "No." Andie answered and my eyes widened while hers didn't leave Sean. I'm a detecting a romantic spark between the two. "How have you not heard of the mob?" Sean asked his pride getting the best of him and Andie shrugs. "I don't get out much." She answered with a shrug and Sean scoffs.

"And, who are you?" Dang did she strike a nerve. I smirked amused watching the two of them. It was a lot of tension, but the good kind. "Hey, guys, relax, okay?" Moose says being the peacemaker that the he is, and thank god he did we might of had to break up a pretty nasty make-out session.

"Andie, this is Sean. The mob is totally legit. And, Sean, Andie knows what she's doing. All right?" Moose introduces placing his hand on both their shoulders and Sean nods. "Cool. So she will help with the costumes then, right?" Sean ask and I wasn't even at the end of the receiving stick and that hurt me a bit. He's basically saying she's only for fashion. But everybody knows that when it comes to dancing Andie, is no freaking joke. Well, everyone expect Sean of course, but trust me he'll find out sooner rather than later.

Andie chuckles, "This costume girl could dance circles around your ass." Andie remarks and I smirk at Sean crossing my arms. Now, things get interesting. "Okay, good to know." Sean responds not really taking my girl serious and she shrugs smugly. "Anytime, anyplace."

"Okay, guys, let's just chill, all right?" Moose says and I nudge him and shake my head. This a battle I had to see, I would have dreamed about this battle if I could. Moose ignores me though.

"Come on. Can we talk about this? Does it always have to end up in a big, giant dance battle?" Moose asked as the duo started to make there way to the center of the room, and began to dance.

"Yes, now shush. So, I can see how this plays out." I say sternly and Moose rolls his eyes before holding his hands up in surrender. "Good, now come on let's enjoy."

After a very amusing dance battle that ended with Sean sliding across a table and knocking everything off, then Andie ending up on the table... let's just say things got wild. Andie's Boss ended up walking in and seeing everything.

"What is going on here?" The bitchy boss lady asked storming into the room while Sean helped Andie down from the table. Aww, that's extremely cute. "Get me off this thing!" The model yelled who was sitting on some kind of celling swing.

"All right, hang on, hang on. Somebody get her a ladder." The boss lady demanded to no one in particular, she just wanted the job done, and like she was god everyone scambled to find a latter. "Hang on. We'll get you down." She reassured "princess".

"My God, the couture! What is this! Clean up this mess or you're fired!" She threatened and Andie looked around the room that was trashed beyond repair, because of her little dance battle with Sean. However after a couple of seconds she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, clean it up yourselves." She responds before turning on her heels to the exit. "Well played." I compliment and the two of his high five before leaving the studio followed by the boys.

Vortex better watch out, because with the three of us and the crew we're going to create. That competition won't know what hit them.