I cried some more in his chest as little flashbacks of what happened started re-playing over and over in my mind.

"You always save me" I chuckled putting his face in my hands.

"I will always save you no matter what. Natasha I'm in love with you, I love you." He said.

Why did he have to be my teacher? Why did everything have to be so damn complicated!

I cried harder now. Wailing into his chest as I listened to his now steady heartbeat.

"Woah, what's wrong?" he asked lifting my chin up.

"I'm so fucking stupid"

"Natasha"

"I am!" I said hitting his chest. "I should have just listened to you and everything would be fine right now!" I pounded my fists against his chest harder now, resenting my stupid mistake.

"Hey, hey" He spoke softly placing his hands around my fists. "You are not stupid. You are a good person and that's one of the things I love most about you."

"You are not stupid you hear me?" he said.

I nodded.

"C'mon let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We started walking and I let go of his hand once we reached the patio door.

I felt so embarrassed walking through the crowd of my drunken classmates. Some people were eyeing me down. Did everyone know already? Beatrice was dancing with Harry, Rachel and Oliver were cuddling and talking. Chad and Cam were making out against the wall. They looked like they were having so much fun and I didn't want to bother them with my nonsense, so I left with Michael.

We got into the car and I found my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh gosh" I said getting closer to the mirror. I had mascara running all down my cheeks, my eyes were bloodshot red and my hair was a total mess all tangled up behind my shoulder.

"Stop it Natasha" Michael said.

I wiped some of the mascara off and Michael smiled at me.

"You're beautiful"

"How could you say that? Look at me."

"You will always be beautiful with or without makeup" He said.

I turned and flashed him a smile.
He always knows just what to say.

"You passed my street" I said looking out the window.

"I know." He smiled.

"Are you going to kidnap me, tie me up to your bed, and rape me?" I teased.

He got very serious.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"Just a little" he said.

We drove for about twenty more minutes and stopped at a little diner in the middle of nowhere.

"Michael what are we doing here?" I asked.

"It's still your birthday"

I followed him to a table and we sat right in front of each other.

"What would you guys like to drink?"

"Whatever he's having" I said smiling. Michael signaled the waitress to come closer and he whispered something in her hear. She giggled and I got kind of jealous, she was so close to him and he is so charming with that smile of his and those dark eyes.