русалка

Did you ever had that feeling of being paralyzed because of the fear of drowning in the big, wide ocean? You couldn't move and it was like you were stuck in an endless nightmare that wouldn't let you out? But were forced by a higher power to let it go. So you try harder to calm down but still can't get any rest and you endure the pain to wait till the end.

A nightmares biggest enemy is the sunrise. Where you get up and it finally has got to an end and you can move on like nothing ever happened.

I will never forget that day I lost the feelings in my legs. That day where my vision got clearer underwater and I could properly breathe through my gills that adorned my neck. I felt like in my previous dreams. Like I forecasted my future though my constant nightmares. And as I looked down my chest I saw my fingers and nails growing longer as my feet completely disappeared and instead a long fishtail was slowly visible. When I couldn't hold my breath anymore and thought I might die by now, that thing that caught me and pushed my down to the ground, stretched my neck to make me breathe. At this point I started realizing what was happening to me and that this wasn't just any sea monster but more of a giant Vodyanoi. As I saw him, I wanted to flee as fast as I possibly could but it still hold me.