𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐲𝐞

Imagine: Archie getting into a fist fight with Kevin Keller because Kevin called you a slut

Imagine: Archie getting into a fist fight with Kevin Keller because Kevin called you a slut. And you rushing over to Archie's House and crying when you see his black eye. And then you both just cuddling through your individual pains.

Inspired by: teenjournalofficial

WARNING: MENTIONS OF FIGHTING ARE IN THIS! AS WELL AS PROFANITY
_______________________________

You had always just been sweet little (Y/N). So for anyone to call you a derogatory term like 'slut' or 'hoe' or 'bitch' was beyond anyone's mind. No one would dare call you such a thing or cross such a line. Except for Kevin Keller.

"You're a little slut and you know it (Y/N)." Kevin snickered.

"What'd you call me?" I asked.

"You heard me. Not to mention you're just Archie's bitch." He continued.

"How dare you!" I gasped.

"You want to repeat any of those things buddy?" Archie growled.

"You couldn't fight me if you tried Archie Andrews." Kevin laughed.

  You watched as Kevin and Archie fought with no apparent winner. But then Archie kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, and he feel into a heap, unconscious. Archie ran out of the room and all the way to his house. You followed.

"Archie...hey..." you tried talking to him but he was shaking so violently you could barely get him to look at you.

"(y/n) I promised Betty I wouldn't-" he began but you stopped him.

"Arch, this was different. It wasn't like things with Nick..." you stopped mid sentence and looked away.

"I shouldn't have done this though, (y/n)." He was still shaking but less when you handed him a cup of hot tea.

"Archie, please." You looked at him longingly.

And then he placed the cup of tea down and pulled up you into his chest. You eventually got to a point where both of you were lying on his couch together.

"(y/n), can I ask a question?" He asked.

"Of course." You answered.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"What?" You replied.

"Do you love me? Like would you date me kind of thing." He explained.

"Well, of course I would, but I could never-" You began.

"But what if you could. Would you?" He asked.

"Yes." You answered.

"Do you know why what Kevin said today hurt me so badly?" He asked.

"No." You said.

"Because I'm in love with you (y/n). But I feel like I'm just too damaged beyond repair for you." He explained.

"Archie, you're not damaged beyond repair." You smiled, "I'm in love with you too."

"Then stay with me tonight." He said .

"I will." You answered. And so you did.