𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞!

Imagine:Being Jughead's little sister and Jughead finding out about you and Archie's relationship

Imagine:
Being Jughead's little sister and Jughead finding out about you and Archie's relationship.

_______________________________

After you and Archie had been dating for a year, you decided it was time you spent the night at his house. But in order to do that you had to tell Jughead you were at Betty's for a sleepover. That was he couldn't say no.

So you didn't do anything, you just borrowed one of his t-shirts and slept next to him. It was the best sleep you'd ever had. So you rushed back to Southside and found that no one was home. Which was odd, since it was only 9:45am.

What you didn't know was that Archie was walking to meet Jughead for a casual conversation to tell him about him being in love with you. But neither of you knew that Jughead had found out about last night.

"Jughead!" Archie called out to Jug.

"WHAT THE HELL, ARCHIE?!" Jughead screamed at Archie.

"What?" Archie asked cluelessly.

"YOU INVITED MY SISTER TO STAY AT YOUR HOUSE SO YOU COULD....UGH!!" Jughead screamed in frustration.

"Jughead, please calm down. I promise you, we were going to tell you about our relationship." Archie swore.

"Shut your mouth, Andrews." One of The Serpents hissed.

"Jughead!" You screamed running up next to your boyfriend.

"(Y/N), HOW COULD YOU!" Jughead screamed at you too.

"LOOK HERE JUGHEAD JONES! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON MY BOYFRIEND! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US?! THEN SUCK IT UP PRINCESS AND COME TALK TO ME!" You screamed back at your brother.

"(Y/N), I didn't know you had that in you." Archie whispered.

"Arch, quiet." You whispered back.

"(Y/N), why didn't you just tell me?" Jughead asked.

"Because you're a baby and you take everything way too literally." You replied.

"I'm sorry baby sis." Jughead said with embarrassment.

"Just because I'm dating Mr. Good Boy doesn't mean I'm done being a Serpent, Juggie." You promised.

"Okay. Let's roll out." He called everyone.

"Thank God." Archie whispered to me.

"What?" You asked him once they were gone.

"Your brother scares me." Archie whispered.

"Why don't I then?" You asked him, pretending to be discouraged.

"Because you're mine." He smiled and kissed you.