fourteen

JIMINS POV:

I am so grateful that I could hear him. I never thought Yoongi would say something as kind as that to me. We've only known eachother for around two weeks and already we are already
deeply in love. I didn't know that Yoongi was that in love.

I could feel myself coming back to my sense as I heard Yoongi asks me if I was crying. I felt the tears running swiftly down my face. I still couldn't move that much but I managed to give Yoongis hand a small squeeze when he asked me to.

I love him so fucking much.

YOONGIS POV:

Thank you lord. Thank you so much. I cannot believe that my Jiminnie is back. I can't help but cry.

AUTHORS POV:

"Do- Do you want me to get a nurse?"
Yoongi sobbed.

Jimin nodded his head slightly as he didn't have enough strength to talk or make swift/strong movements.

Yoongi ran out of the room and up to the nurses desk.

"Come! Come quickly! He's awake! Jimin is awake!"

They all ran to Jimins room and stared in disbelief at the awake boy.

Jimin hadn't opened his eyes yet.

"Jimin, Baby, can you open you eyes?" Yoongi asked while gripping on his hand.

Jimin have a nod and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked around the room at all the staring people. The Nurses and Doctors thought that he wasn't in a stable enough condition to wake up. He looked at Yoongi before something caught his eye.

The man behind Yoongi.

Jimin started crying again as he saw the man staring right at him.

Yoongi pulled him into a tight hug and Jimin continued staring at the man.

The nurses started walking out of the room as the man came closer.

"A-appa?" Jimin asked.

"Hello, my son."

-

-

-

"Appa, is that really you?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi took a step back and allowed Doctor Park to go closer to Jimin.

"I'm pretty sure. Do you- do you want to do a DNA test?"

"Uhm."

"Jimin, I'm sorry for ending it with your mother. Did she ever tell you why we split up?"

"Yes."

Jimins face went from surprised to annoyed in a millisecond.

"O-oh." Doctor Park said.

"I will never forgive you."

"I think you will when I tell you that I don't think that way anymore. I accept homosexuality and I should accept my son for who he is." Doctor Park said.

"I take it you're his boyfriend?"

"Uhm yes sir." Yoongi answered, gripping onto Jimins hand tighter.

TIME SKIP:A WEEK LATER

The DNA results came in.

It was true.

That man was Jimins father.

Today was the day when Jimin was finally allowed to go home.