Gone

Justin's POV

The doctor who knows whether Jason made it or not  came walking our way. All of us sat there nervously waiting for him and his face held a frown. That is never again good.

"Are you all here for Jason Thomas?"  he asked in a mono tone.

"Yes!" we all answered eagerly Jason's father quickly got up and stared at the doctor rubbing his hands together.

"My son? Is he okay?" he asked and you hear the hope in his voice the hope we all had.

"Well you should maybe sit down for this we discovered some stuff while operating," he said again staring at us and we followed his instructions.

"We think what he did was an attempt suicide, because we realized along his wrists had scars as though he cuts himself and we realize he had some intake of alcohol but  it looks like he was beaten before the crash and still got in the car and we have some footage not shown by the press but before the car hit him it looked as though he let go or wheel or blacked out," he said.

"Please think about it if I knew I had a head injury why would I drive? Maybe you all know something that may of caused this?" he asked. Guilt that was the one word to describe me. I didn't know he cut! Is that why he always wore jackets? Who beat him? Am I the reason he tried to kill himself?I was his best friend and I didn't even realize he cut and he got beaten well I did but I don't think this is the first time ! That day at school some was  beating him but who?

"Is Jason okay?" Riley asked timidly.

"He...uh... well he alive but he went into a coma," he said looking at us sadly. He is joking! Jason is okay and awake and is waiting for me in the hospital room.

"No I'm not joking sorry that is all for now and we don't know if he will even get up this is really bad but we can all hope," he said and walked off. I felt mom patting my back.

"Don't worry Justin he is going to wake and be okay," she said trying to ease my pain I heard quiet sobs from everyone but Jason's dad just sat there shaking and mumbling something he is even worse than when Jason's mom died .

"You made him commit suicide didn't you?" Riley shouted glaring at Jason's dad and I.

"You beat him and you broke his heart!" she shouted through sobs while pointing at us. His dad use to beat him?

"No! I didn't I didn't mean to... Jason son please come back I can't lose you to," he said while sobbing he felt as guilty as I did.

"He came to you after whatever happened at him right Justin? And you turned him down? I know you saw how beaten up he was and instead you chose a whore over your best friend!Who does that?!" she shouted again getting  attention from other people  I didn't even realize when mom stopped rubbing my back and was just glaring at me along with Mel and Tia they all including Riley giving Jason's dad and I hateful and disapproving looks.

"I'm-"

"Save it Justin I've disappointed in you son," mom said glaring at me and then they all left. Leaving Jason's dad and I sitting here to let the guilt and regret consume us.