Chapter One China - ? ? ?

Harry is looking around a strange temple they found in the middle of nowhere. Since he defeated Voldemort, instead of attending his eight-years he decided to pass his N.E.W.T.S, people wanted him to be an Auror, but Harry didn't want to be one, he had enough of battles. Instead, he went with Bill to explore the world.

Usually, Bill works in Egypt but this time he decided to take a look around China.

Even though Harry didn't talk with Ron and Hermione anymore, Bill and he became like a brother in all but blood.

Just thinking about Ron and Hermione makes his blood boil, after defeating Voldemort they started drifting from him, saying terrible things about him when he wasn't looking and telling people they were the ones to defeat Voldemort while Harry was just here as decoration, crying and moaning about how much he didn't want to do it while the duo did all the work.

He didn't really care about them lying, after all, it means fewer people will think Harry is their hero, but to say that Harry is the next Dark Lord?

If Luna hadn't told him about it he would never know about it, the worst of all of it is that they're trying to marry him to Ginny even though the last stopped going after him, she also had a boyfriend with who she is entirely in love.

She gave Harry her best wishes to find someone where he can be as happy as she is.

But nooo, Ron, Hermione, and Molly didn't care about Ginny's and Harry's wishes, continuing to say that they should marry each other so that they can have access to the Potter money's.

"Harry!" someone called his name.

Harry twirled around and smiled happily when he saw the one calling him was Bill.

Harry started walking then stopped next to Bill;

"Did you find something?" he asked curiously.

They are in an old temple in Chine that has been protected magically a long time ago, just magical people and those who have the right can find it, the problem is there were a lot of curses around, so they have to be careful.

Bill nodded excitedly but then sighed, his face looking crestfallen;

"We found this tablet but..." he trailed off, showing it to Harry who took it "The Problem is that I can't understand anything written in it."

Harry looked down at the tablet; it was made in emerald Jade;

"~How might tow hearts at variance accord?

I roamed till peace be to my mind resstored.

The pillar of the earth I ssstayed beside;

The way was long, and winding far and wide.

In twilight glowed the clouds with wondrousss sssheen,

And chirping flew the birds of jasssper green.

I went at dawn high heaven's ford to leave;

To earth'sss extremity I came at eve.

On phoenix wingsss the dragon pennons lay;

With plumage bright they flew to lead the way.

I crossed the quicksssand with its treach'rous flood,

Beside the burning river, red as blood;

To bridge the stream my dragons huge I bade,

Invoked the emperor of the west to aid.~"

Harry closed his mouth and turned to look at Bill, who looked at him strangely;

"It looks like some sort of poem," he said.