7 (Part 2)

{narraters pov}

after about an hour after eating and talking, then went upstairs went to the extra bedroom they had cleaned out specifically just for y/n and stan's sleepovers with the losers.

(that's the room, by the way)

"b-b-board games?" bill suggested. they all nod.

"sounds good!" stan said. he got up and went to a drawer, opening it, then pulling out the board games. "monopoly, sorry, scrabble, pictionary, or snakes and ladders?" stan asked them.

"monopoly sounds great" bev said.

"agreed" y/n said as she smiled slightly. stan nodded slightly and put all the board games back except monopoly.

stan came back to the circle of teenagers, and sat down, and also setting the board game down in the center of them. he removed the top of the box and set it down next to him and then all of them began to pull out the pieces.

after about five minutes of everyone choosing who their player/character would be and delt our all the right amount of 'money', they did rock, paper, scissors, but in a different way. whoever chose the same thing would go against eachother, and then whoever won out of the three groups would go against eachother, to see who would go first and pick the order of the players.

stan chose paper, beverly chose paper, richie chose scissors, bill chose scissors, eddie chose rock, ben, eddie, and y/n all chose rock.

stan and beverly turned towards eachother then began to play again, beverly taking the win and stan taking the loss.

bill and richie turned towards eachother and played, this time bill winning and richie losing.

ben, eddie, and y/n played. y/n and eddie chose the same one, paper, so ben moves back a bit then eddie and y/n played one last time, y/n winning.

"now it all comes down to this" y/n joked, laughing a bit as she turned to the other two winners. beverly, bill, and y/n played. beverly and y/n ended up choosing the same one, so then they faced off for the last game.

y/n chose sciccors, and beverly chose paper.

"uris 2, marsh 0" y/n joked. beverly playfully rolled her eyes at y/n, failing to hide a smile. "so, the line up will be.." y/n said, dragging out the word 'be' "beverly, bill, richie, stan, ben, and the best for last, eddie" she said with a small smile. "ready to play?" she asked them. she hears a combination of 'yeah!'s and 'yep!'s.

30 minutes time skip....

after about 30 minutes later of playful yelling and laughter, their game of monopoly came to an end. beverly, eddie, and ben started to put the pieces away while richie was looking through the movies with y/n. stan hooked up the VHS player/DvD player box to the tv.

"how about we watch a comedy movie?" y/n suggested to them.

"sounds good" most of them said, two humming as a 'okay' response.

"how about... ghostbusters?" y/n recommended. (my mind instantly went to Stranger Things... shush.)

various titles for okay was heard as beverly put the board game away and went back to the now line of teens. y/n nodded and put the movie in, her, richie, and stan sitting down in the line.

heyooo! sorry for the overdue chapter! i've had hella bad writers block. forgive me!!

stay weird, guys and gals.
-alfie