4

{Y/N's pov}

{Y/N's pov}

i woke up laying in someone's lap, i slowly sat up and realized who i was laying on.

richie.

i sigh quietly, noticing that it was still dark. i glanced over at a clock with very little light shining on it. '3:20' it read.

"damn" i cursed quietly. i quickly found 2 blankets, and quickly put one over stan and richie. i went to look for another blanket and crawled back onto the large couch, gently laying against richie, trying to go back to sleep, eventually falling back to sleep.

{richie's pov}

5 hours later...

i woke up with someone leaning against me, i turn my head slightly to see a sleeping (Y/N). i smile to myself, having a sudden urge to kiss her. i had always had a small crush on (Y/N), but, now....

i think i'm falling hard for her.

i sigh as i slowly got up, and laid (Y/N) down on the couch gently before walking to the kitchen quietly.

"bacon, eggs, sausage and rolls." he muttered under his breath. he walked to the fridge and got out the eggs, bacon, sausage and rolls. he walked back to the stove as he turned on the stove and got out some pans and a flat pan for the bacon.

5 minutes later...

as i was cooking i felt a presence near me. i turn around and see a very adorable, and very sleepy (Y/N).

"morning princess" i greet as i stir the eggs. i heard (Y/N) giggle quietly. she walked up beside me.

"need some help?" she asked. i nod slightly. i see (Y/N) grab the flat pan and the bacon, turning on the burner. she took out a couple pieces of bacon from the package and place it on the flat pan before grabbing the tongs. she hummed quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. she started to flip the bacon as i soon finished the eggs. i got out another pan and placed it on top of the burner, i got out the sausage links and placed them on the pan.
(Y/N) had finished the bacon and was getting the grease of the bacon. once she was finished she walked out of the kitchen, and i could hear her waking up stan.

"hey bear, time to get up" she said softly. i heard stan groan and got up.

"are you fixing something for breakfast?" he asked softly.

"yeah- well, me and richie" she said smiling over at me, i smile back before i the sausage on the plate, and also turning off the burner.

"let's eat!" i announce. they both smile slightly and went to grab plates as i quickly made my plate, walking to the living room, stan and (Y/N) soon doing the same.

wc: 470