Chapter 43: Ekkert Partý án Blóðs

8 days earlier

The BruteWolf never expected to triumph over the Dominator yet here it stood, its head held high as the hundreds of Colorless bow down before it. Even the now previous powerful Colorless was too weak to stand on its two feet, its head was closer to the wet concrete ground.

The BruteWolf gave a distorted roar, bringing immense pressure over those who bowed before it and one would ever be able to rise up against it. It panted as it looked over at the Dominator, grabbing onto its neck and raising it while it strangled it with only one hand. Its eye sharpened and its teeth locked as it growled. 

"That's enough."

BruteWolf's expression changed as it instantly lets go of the Dominator, turning its eye over to the sky. There she was, elegantly levitating over to the clearing of the crowd where the BruteWolf was and landing softly. The Colorless surrounding her back away with mixtures of hatred and fear, distorted growls among the crowds and their auras thickening as a threat. It did not matter if the BruteWolf was now treated as the superior Colorless, it would bow to her regardless and with the utmost respect.

She did not smile, she could not smile, but the BruteWolf could tell that she had approved of its accomplishments, she placed her hand on its cheeks and petted it. The BruteWolf purred as she whispered, "Well done, I am proud of you."

That was all the BruteWolf needed to regain all of the strength it lost during the battle.

I ͟A͞M̴ ͜ḨON̨ORED̵,̛ ̸MO̴T͢HE͠R͘.

She looked around the crowd of Colorless, hearing all of their distorted mumbling and whispers. "I understand all of your distastes for my existence but time is a factor in this world and with time, things will change whether you like it or not. It's only a matter of whether you are willing to change as well or stay the way you are and rot."

She looked over to the Dominator who was still on its knees and bleeding but displayed the same amount of fear and hatred as every other Colorless in the crowd. She approached it, eyes clouded and dull, expressionless. "You...You ignored my calling despite knowing what I could do to you. I know what you are afraid of, I know what haunts you in your slumber, but you really do want to be b̵̷̶̷̵̷̷̵̵̵͍͓̬̹͚͙͕o̴̷̸̴̸̵̸̵̷̸̧̼̝̘̪̼̙r̶̸̷̶̴̸̵̵̶̶̡̪̺̺̬̠͜k̶̵̸̸̶̵̸̷̶̴̡̜͓̥̱̦̭n̸̸̷̸̵̶̷̷̴̸̢̖̞̗̞͖̠e̵̶̵̶̵̵̶̴̵̷̡̢̨̳̳͕̯ ̴̴̶̷̴̴̷̷̸̵̨̧̮̱̼̭̝o̴̵̷̸̵̶̵̷̶̴̡̡̞̘̝͎̣u̶̵̴̷̵̴̷̶̵̵̧̞̠̞̻͜͜y̵̵̵̶̶̸̷̶̷̶̨͈̩̺̼͓ͅŗ̴̸̸̸̷̵̸̴̴̷͚̞̞͓̞͖ ̶̷̴̶̸̷̸̷̸̷̡̨̪̘͔̠͚i̷̸̵̴̴̸̶̶̵̴̗̰̻̫̣̟͜m̷̴̶̸̴̷̴̸̸̶̡̘̝̥͙̳͓l̸̴̴̸̷̷̷̴̸̴̲̝̳̖̙͔͍b, don't you?"

The beast whimpered away, hissing. The other Colorless who heard began to whine and whimper as well, she watched it become enveloped in horror before continuing, "It is a good thing that I am so merciful and let you suffer from my child's hands instead of my own." Her eyes began to illuminate in the darkness as she stared into its core.

The Dominator shook and trembled, finally uttering a few words from its mouth,

D̝̗̎͊Ŏ̩̘͊N͕̓͂͜'́̚T͐̀.̢̱̿̍.͊̈́.͑̿Ḩ͖̈͛U̖̪͊̿R̺̯̆͝T͉̳̂̕.̡̝͂͋.̓͝.͐Ṗ͍̳͝L̡̰̐͘Ĕ͉̣͋Ǎ̮͝ͅS̯̊͜͠Ë̙̙͛.̧̘̐̓.̜͍̽̽.̫͙͆̄

̛̙̗̊W̼͕̆̍H͉̬͋͑Ä́̆͜T̠̫̿͝.̭̈͝..Y̨͐̄Ö̗͇́͝U̦͎͋͌.̨̙̌̀.̧̰̔̀.̲̘͑́Ẇ̲̝͘A̗̫͂̚N̹͚̋͝T̮̻͌̅.͍̮͋̾.̭̳́͝.̥̲̔͊?̨̫̾̈́