can dreams come true?

It was a normal sunday morning.you were already awake but you couldn't come out of bed until the sun bursted trough my window and the sun screamed: "TOP IF THE MORNING TO YA". So you thought it was time to get out of bed. You put on some blue jeans and a stranger things shirt that you got for christmas. Then you went downstairs .you greeted your family with:  "hello everybody I am markiplier". Romy laughed at that and your parents just said:"good morning". And before you could walk away your mom said:"we are going to the grocerie store".y/n:"okay". And with that your parents left. Then you went to your usual routine with coffee, cereal and watching youtube but then suddenly Romy came up to you and said:" remember what we were talking about yesterday?" Y/n:"ehh...I don't remember". Romy yelled a bit:" wHaT YoU dOnT Remember?!" Y/n:"no. I'm sorry". Romy:"we talked about being in stranger things season 3 duuuh". Y/n:"oh that yeah. Now I remember". Romy:"and??" Y/n:"you know what..fuck it. Why not". Romy:" yassssss". Romy grabbed the camera and you helped her set it up. Soon it was done and ready to go. Then Romy asked:"who is going first?" Y/n:"you can choose. I don't really mind". Romy immediately said:"YOU. You are better than me anyway". Y/n:"you don't know that". You said while walking in front of the camera. You were ready to go and then Romy said:" and action". So you did your lines flawlessly with some action towards the camera. Then you were done and you thought to yourself:"it better not be to bad". Romy yelled at you:"OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. WHY ARE YOU NOT AN ACTOR YET". Y/n:"because I always thought that I wasn't good enough to be an actor". Romy:"I wish I knew earlier that you were so good. Now it's my turn". You walked behind the camera and saw that she was already ready to go and you screamed:"ACTION". She did her lines perfectly and she tried to do it better than you did but it led to way to much action with the camera and less focus on her words. She stuttered on a word and then began to focus more on her lines. The last lines looked way better you thought. When she was done the door opened and your parents came back from the grocery store. Dad:"what is happening here?what is all this mess?" Y/n:"we were doing audition for stranger things season 3". Dad:"that one series that we were watching Together?" Romy:"yes that one". Mom:"why are you guys so upsessed with stranger things". Romy yelled:"BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING". You and your sister helped your parents with the groceries. When you were done helping your parents Romy said:"come on let's upload our auditions". "Yesss". You said. You both fast walked to the camera and sended the videos the your phone's. When you were both done sending the videos you said:"now we need to wait". Romy said:"I don't want to waaiiit". Y/n:"you have no patients at all". Romy:"that's not a bad thing". Y/n:"I never said it was a bad thing...let's not fight over this". Romy:"good idea". You both laughed a bit. Then you asked at your dad:" dad are we gonna watch stranger things?" Dad:"sure why not". Romy screamed loudly:"yaassssss". Dad:"ONLY if you two are not gonna yell trough it". You both looked at each other. Then you quickly said:"yes we won't yell". You looked at Romy and tried to hold your laugh. Then dad said:"okay let's go then". So you all went to watch stranger things together. And off course you and Romy fangirled about... fangirl things (😅). And you found out that your dad liked the father of mike. He said that he was really funny.

*in bed*

You went to bed. When you was in bed you dreamt over being stranger things season 3 again. You thought to yourself:"why do I dream this again? It will never happen anyway....or maybe it could.....

Note:
OMG more than 700 words. Am I actually getting good at this? No it can't be. I can't write right?... I don't know anymore😂😂
Ke
❤💜💚💛💙Bye💙💛💚💜❤