The ambulance got there quite quickly but it was too late.

Jimin was very near to death, and there was a small chance that he would survive.

"Jimin please, you can't leave me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know if I would live without you. I love you baby. I love you so fucking much." Yoongi said while gripping tightly onto Jimins bloody hand and tears running down his pale face.

They were in the ambulance with the sirens blasting loudly. Jimin had an oxygen mask over his pale bloody face, and his blood pressure was dropping by the second.

"Are you okay, are you sure you're not hurt or anything?"  The paramedic asked.

"Y-yes im sure." Yoongi said while sniffling.

"Okay. Even if the other car did hit the passengers side of yours, we still need to do some checks on you."

Yoongi gave a slight nod before looking back at his unconscious boyfriend.

TIME SKIP:AT THE HOSPITAL

Yoongi has done all the tests and he seemed fine, he had only lost a little blood and hit his head and had a small concussion which meant he would have a headache for a couple days, but he was going to be okay.

Jimin, luckily, was still alive, although was in a deep coma, and was in a very critical condition.

His mother had taken time off her work to come down and support her son and Yoongi.

"I can't believe it. My baby boy, how could this happen to you? Min Yoongi! How dare you let this happen! How could you?!" Mrs Park said while hitting
Yoongi on the arm. She didn't really mean it, she was just in major shock at what had happened.

"Mrs Park.. I'm sorry. I did not mean for this to happen. I love Jimin, and I would never purposely hurt him."

"I know Yoongi, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit delusional, you know?"

"It's okay Mrs Park."

A few seconds later, Jungkook, Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon walked into Jimins hospital room.

"Oh my child, what happened to you?" Jin asked while lightly squeezing Jimins leg.

"I'm sorry we couldn't come earlier, we only heard as school finished. Oh and Hoseok said he was busy so.." Namjoon whispered to Yoongi. Yoongi made a uneasy face at Namjoon before staring back at Jimins grazed face.

"Noo Jimin!" Tae said, with tears running down his face. He dropped on his knees as he held his hands to his face.

Jungkook pulled Tae up and pulled him into a hug. He was crying slightly too, but not as much and Taehyung was.

Seeing his friends cry so much about his boyfriend, and knowing they really cared about him even though he had only been here for a few weeks really
hit Yoongis heart, and he couldn't help bursting into tears for the fourth time today.

As he didn't want anyone seeing him cry, he walked out of the room and ran to the bathroom.

"It was just this morning when I walked into your room and saw you and Yoongi cuddling. He really loves you, you know. I know he wouldn't hurt you on purpose." Taehyung said while facing Jimin, with tear stains all over his face.

Yoongi was right by the door when Tae said this.

"Of course I love him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Yoongi said while sitting back in his chair and holding Jimins hand.

Yoongi carefully brushed Jimin hair out of his eyes, and left a soft kiss of Jimins forehead.

"Wow Yoongi, Ive never seen you like this." Jungkook said.

"Like I said, Jimins the best thing that has ever happened to me. He has changed me in so many ways. I really and truly love him with all my heart."

—————————————————

Well damn, that happened!

I was in tears writing this, it took me like an hour because I kept getting distracted heh. >_<

Give me suggestions what to do next.. I'm kinda confused..://

Hope you enjoyed !

•C•