14: The Days At Home

Kakashi opens the seal " Nina. I'm home."

" Ok !! I'm coming!" She replies from her side. After a while, *poofs* she teleports over into his house. He was sitting on the couch resting " oh. You're here. "

" Um. " She walks over and sits onto his lap " okaeri. " She then pulls down his mask kisses onto his cheek.

Okaeri = welcome home .

He smiled back " tadaima " ( I'm back. )

Nina: what should we eat tonight? Is your fridge empty again?

Kakashi: oops...

Nina: kakashi!! You can't always rely on me to fill up your fridge. It's unfair!!

Kakashi: but you get to come to my house more often.

Nina: when you're not at home.

Kakashi: should we go to your house instead?

Nina: no need.

* Knock knock*

Nina: oh. He's here.

Kakashi: he?

She nods happily " go open the door. " He puts on his mask and stands up from the couch. He goes to the door. She follows behind. He opens the door " hai...? " He sees a ninja animal. A kuchiyose of a rabbit .

Kakashi:  you're looking... For?

" Aren't you kakashi hatake?"

Kakashi: hai. Nina. This...

Nina : my new kuchiyose!! I signed a contract with them!!

Kakashi: is that so. Congratulations!

Nina: I also got Kona to run a little errand.

Kona: hmph. I only did it because I was told I would be rewarded!

Nina takes out a few carrots and chocolates " there you go. " Kona takes it and passes the plastic bag " this is the only time!! " *Poofs* Kona returns to his kuchiyose world.

Kakashi: good for you. You finally have a kuchiyose.

Nina: what does that mean?!

Kakashi: you know. You're going with seals. But you have no kuchiyoses. It's kind of funny. *Laughs*

Nina: kakashi!!

Kakashi: alright alright. I'll go get a shower. Want to take one with me?

Nina: ok.
______________________________

She stared long and hard at his back...

Her face saddens " kakashi... Your back... " She has noticed a long plaster on his back earlier. A hole that seemed like a long slash. She hadn't said anything until now . He turned around " it's ok. It's not painful anymore."

Nina: you're that amazing ninja everyone trusts isn't it? You should be more careful.

Kakashi: and you always get hurt trying to protect your teammates. You have no right to say me.

Nina: that's different!! You're... Important.

" Important?" He teased. " important... To konoha." She turned away and enters the showers. He laughed a little and enters the showers. He placed his arms around her neck " that's all I'm important for?"

" Go away..." She turns the knob on the showers and the waters come on. She turns around and forced him to turn around. She walks backwards and pulls him under the water. She takes up the soap and starts scrubbing his back " pain?"

Kakashi: not pain.
______________________________

Kakashi: request of seafood soup.

Nina: cannot!! You have a wound. It might get infected.

Kakashi: then... Request of... Seaweed miso soup

Nina: ok !!
.
.
.

Kakashi: ale. Two dishes .

Nina: the boiled saury eggplant is because you're so considerate.

Kakashi: arigato~
______________________________

She yawns.

Kakashi: why don't you stay for the night?

Nina: eh...

Kakashi: I'll make breakfast for you tomorrow.

Nina: really? But what if you have a mission tomorrow?

Kakashi: I promise to make one for you anyway.

" Ok. " She laid onto the couch " oyasumi. " He goes to the couch and squats to her eye level " to my room. "

" Eh... " She blushes " but...  bed not big enough. "

Kakashi: we can squeeze a little.

Nina: squeeze... A little... ?
______________________________

He cuddled her in " like this. Oyasumi."

She blushed " oyasumi... "
( Good night )