twenty four

"This has to be Grayson's," my hand was shaking so much. I didn't want to believe that Mae was pregnant.

"Grayson and I haven't had sex," she says.

"You mean you haven't had sex in a while," I correct her and turn around to face her.

"He's waiting until mar-"

When I heard her say he was waiting, I lost it.

"No, no, no!" I throw both tests at the wall.

"Ethan, you need to calm down," she got up and rubbed my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up! You're pregnant!" I push her onto the bed.

"Ethan, just stop!" She started tearing up.

"Did you do something I don't know about?" I was furious. I couldn't believe this.

Mae could've done something.

She stayed quiet.

"Mae, I'm gonna ask you again, did you do something I don't know about?" I walk towards her and pull her up again, pinning her against the wall.

She was crying at this point.

"Answer my fucking question!" I scream in her face and grab her by the throat tightly.

She sobbed as she avoided eye contact with me.

"Mae, I swear to go-"

"The condom!" She cries out.

"What about it?!"

"It was ripped!" She sniffs.

"What do you mean?" This feeling I felt inside was overwhelming me. My head began to pound.

"I p-poked a h-hole in it!"

My mouth drops in shock and I let go of her as she gasps for air.

I walk over to the edge of my bed and sit down.

"Why did you do it?" I layed my head on hands and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I-I love y-you E-Ethan," she stutters. "Y-You k-know I do."

"You don't love me, Mae, what you did is fucking selfish," I wanted to strangle her.

"We could be a happy family, Ethan, I can give you so much more than Annalise," she sits down behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

I get out of her grasp quickly. "Annalise was my everything. She was the best thing that ever happened to me and you are the worst thing that ever happened to me!"

Her eyes showed disappointment and anger.

"What did you think would happen? Huh?" She chuckles. "You thought you were just going to fuck me and fuck your wife, and then drop me whenever you wanted and make it seem as if I never existed and you never cheated on Annalise?"

"Yes, I was fucking hoping for that," I scoff.

"Asshole," she sobs into her hands.

"What about you, Mae? What did you think was going to happen? You thought I was going to leave my family for you? You thought we were going to get married and then start a fucking family tree?"

"I caught feelings, alright?! I love you Ethan! So fucking much," tears flooded down her flushed face.

"Well I-" I get cut off by knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Mae asks in caution.

"How the fuck should I know?" I walk out of my room, closing the door behind me.

I arrive at the door and open it.

Annalise.

"I'm here to get the rest of my belongings."

y'all are in for a treat tehehe

btw i'm thinking about doing a face reveal lol idk ¯\_()_/¯

i guess comment if i should or not ? 😂