twenty one

I woke up right where I ended my day yesterday. On the floor in the hallway. Everything felt like a nightmare but this was true. It was all real.

My eyes burned as I tried to open them but the sunlight everywhere in the house was too bright.

My phone began to ring and it was Mae.

"What?" I answered.

"So she moved out huh?"

"How do you know?"

"Grayson told me Annalise was at his place," she says after a long silence.

"Does Grayson know why?" I ask.

"Maybe.."

My heart dropped. "What?"

"Kidding," she chuckles.

"What the fuck, don't do that!" I yell as I began to feel anger in me towards her.

"Ugh shut up, it was just a joke!"

"You shut the fuck up," I roll my eyes.

"Make me," she chuckles. "Daddy.."

I felt my member getting hard.

"Stop Mae," I groan.

"You're probably getting hard right now."

"Why do you do this to me Mae?" I sigh at the fact that I wanted her right now.

"Are you alone right now?" She asks.

"Well, no shit," I shake my head.

"Alright, I'll be there in an hour or so, don't miss me too much," she then hangs up.

Last night I told myself I needed to fix everything one way or another, but I was back on my bullshit the next morning.

ME AF THO 💀

An hour later, Mae came over like she said she would.

"Hey daddy," she smiles and looks up and down at me. I came out of the shower and was just left with a towel hanging low at my v-line.

She closes the door behind her and jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist. I quickly grip onto her ass. She began to leave small kisses all over my face until her soft lips reached my jawline and then my neck. She sucked on my neck and I know she left marks behind.

Mae's POV

He began to walk into his room.

"Ethan, you and Annalise sleep there," I detach my lips from his skin.

"I don't care," he whispers and opens the door to the room.

It was so big and beautiful. I felt guilty for a second or two but I brushed off my thoughts.

He layed me down on my back and then turned me down on my stomach. He took my shoes and ripped off my yoga pants. He smacked my ass and flinched while biting my lips. I felt his lips suck on my neck. I moaned lightly as he reached my sweet spot.

"I'm gonna need to take these off," he whispers as he slid off my underwear. (i can't say the p word but i literally can't stand how cringey it is sOrRy LOL)

"Okay, daddy," I giggle. His fingertips ran down my back and onto wetness.

I felt myself get wetter as his middle finger rubbed my clit slowly. He caught me off guard and slides his finger inside me.

I lost my breath as he pumps his finger in and out of me.

He sucked on my neck and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Just fuck me already," I groan. He takes out his finger and flips me around again.

He takes off his towel showing his hard as a rock bulge and then he spreads my legs wide open.

"Condom," he says.

"In the pockets of my pants," I say.

He takes it out and rips it open. He slips it on and then began to position himself. But he began to tease me by rubbing his dick along my throbbing pussy.

I sigh in frustration. He noticed and wraps his hand around my throat not too rough.

"Don't get too impatient on me," he leaves a wet kiss on my cheek. Without warning, he slides himself inside me.

Again I lost my breath and whimper into his shoulder.

He slowly thrusted into me and started pounding into me. His hips thrusted as my nails dug onto his huge and muscular back.

This man here. He's the love of my life. It's me and him in the end.

"Ethan," I say breathlessly.

"Yeah say my name louder," he moaned.

His lips connected with mine. He stuck his tongue inside me and played with mine.

I got on top of him and began to ride him. He grabbed my ass with one hand and my breast under my shirt with the other. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. Sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Fuck you're so amazing," he squeezed his eyes and his mouth dropped open.

I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax as my stomach twisted inside me.

"Oh my g- I'm so c-close," my eyes rolled to the back of my head and felt fireworks inside me. I then felt liquid shoot inside me.

"Fuck!" he moaned out loud. I rode him slow and then pull myself off of him.

He took off the condom and threw it in the trash can of the bathroom. He came back and we layed under the covers.

"I love you," I say.

yikes!