She's A Little Runaway~

You growled in your bed as you heard your parents car pull up the driveway. You sighed, exasperated as your dads unmistakable, clumsy footsteps made their way through the door. He screamed up the stairs to you. "(Y,X) you get your ass down here this instant!" You rolled your eyes and decided not to deal with any of this. You swiped Ashley's bike keys from your nightstand and clenched them tightly in your hand. You stomped down the stairs hoping to avoid the confrontation with your parents. There was no way they knew about Ashley. The clerk never saw you and you hadn't seen any security cameras, though your mind had been eleswhere at the time you were hopeful that there had been no trace of your pressence. You tried to rush past your parents but that was too much to ask for. Your dad grabbed you by the back of your nightgown and pulled you back. You fell to the ground and your dad wasted no time getting in your face to shout at you. "You little slut! Where in the hell did you run off to this time, we took that old perv outt'a your pants and you probably went and found another didn't you?!" You tried to scoot away from you dad but his (I don't know what your dad fingers are like.) fingers around your neck. Your mom took this golden opprotunity to jump in and say something. "(Z,W) stop that this instant! You're hurting her!" Your dad brushed her away with one hand and you decided to use that distraction to pry his hand away from your closed up throat. You pushed him off and reached for the nearest thing to hit him with. You pulled a hefty book off of the nearby coffee table and slammed it against the side of his face. He fell off to the side and away from you. You jumped up  and took the chance to bolt out the door. Keys in hand you tore down the street to where you'd left Ashley's bike. You jammed the key in the ignition and brought the still warm bike back to life. You peeled out of your subdivision. (Or whatever living area you find yourself in I don't spy on all of you yet so don't be all nit picky 'bout it.) The wind fought around you as you sped down the mostly empty road. Tears stung your eyes but you refused to let them fall. You saw a pair of headlights on the other side of the road coming in your direction. You sniffled and momentarily thought about driving in front of it. You quicky dismissed the thought but it remained somewhere in the back of your head. The approaching car honked noisily at you and screeched to a stop, you did as  well, curious as to who was attempting to get your attention. (Unneeded drum roll fangirls.) You looked at the car for a moment in confusion but soon your puzzled state deminished and was replaced with joy. Your beloved Ashley stumbled out of the car and took less than a few seconds to run over and pull you off the bike. It fell on its side but neither of you could have cared less. Ashley attacked your lips with frantic kisses before he engulfed you in a tight, vice like hug. "Oh thank god I was so worried I wouldn't be able to see you. I thought you'd be playing dead when I saw how mad your parent's were at the hotel. I was a few stories up and I could still hear your dad shrieking for you..." Are you alright? You're crying, did soemthing happen? And what's that on your neck? Did you-" You silenced Ashley with a quick kiss and an explanation. "Shh, it's okay. My dad flew off the handle but I got away. I'm alright now, see?" You said gesturing away from the hug. Ashley's eye twitched a little and he growled. "Your father... He, he hurt you..." You leaned back into Ashley and pawed at his chest. Yes, he choked me a bit. But I got him off and I'd prefer if neither of us had to go back for a while." You looked at Ashley sternly already gathering he had been planning to veer back to your house and give your dad a piece of his mind. Ashley sighed and looked at you kindly. Okay baby doll. Do you want to stay with me for a little while, or maybe forever either way..." Ashley smirked at you and you coudln't help but giggle. You nuzzled yourself into Ashley's chest and said. "I'll stay for a while and later we'll decide on forever or not. " You smiled gentley and Ashley returned the gesture. Ashley picked you up goofily and slung you over his shoulder. "Alrighty dolly! Time to get pampered by Mr.Purdy!" Ashley walked smoothly over to the waiting car on the other side of the road, careful not to jolt you too much. Ashley crouched to a now rolled down window. And who would have guessed, Andy poked his head out and said sacastically. "I assume the lovebirds will be taking the bike back to fuck central, right?"