Make It Hard, Make It Rough, Make Me Forget

Everyone had decided that it would be best to drop off your statement and photo when it got dark so Ashley spent the day trying to comfort you. You couldn't get rid of the rage inside you though, although there was something you could try. As Ashley held you in his lap on the couch you slowly began to grind against his crotch. Ashley rose his eyebrows and tried to question you, but before he could get out a word your mouth was on his. You were biting and toying with his bottom lip. He pried you off and pushed you to the ground. He yanked your loose shorts off and unzipped his own pants. His jeans sagged around his thighs as he began kissing you again. One of his hands slid down your stomach to play with your pink, delicate folds. His thick fingers caressed and prodded your leaking hole. You laced your fingers though his hair and pulled hard, growling out. "Fuck me hard Purdy, bang me like the dirty fucking dog you are..."

"But wait (Y,X) I thought you were upset-

"Ashley fucking Purdy I swear if you don't fuck me as rough as you can I will tear you to shreds getting what I want." Ashley looked surprised and replied.

"I'll ask about this later but I'll give ya' what you want." With that, he crashed his lips against yours, biting and nibbling. He quite literally ripped your tank top off and began kneading your breasts. Without waiting another moment Ashley brought up your legs and slammed into you, making you let out a howl of pain. He stopped, trying not to hurt you but you grabbed his shoulders and hissed. "Fuck me..." Happily he complied.

"God damn you're so fucking tight!" You could only scream in response as he thrusted violently into you, pleasure shot up though you as he speared your G-spot perfectly. "O-oh my fucking god! Ashley! Fuck, again!" He pounded into your at an inhuman speed, you screamed and curled your toes as you got lost in your own approaching orgasm. Ashley grunted as he too came closer and closer to the edge. With a moan-scream you were pushed over into an ocean of pleasure. As you clenched and seized up, Ashley was milked for his cum, he shot his load deep inside you with a yell. With no energy left he collapsed onto of you, making the two of you a sweaty, naked mess. As your eyes drifted shut and you began to disappear into slumber you thought to yourself. "Holy fuck, chapter five..."

(And so the fourth wall crumbles and shit get's real.)