Steal Me Away Please~

You laid in your bed late one night, crying quietly. You missed your boyfriend Ashley beyond all belief. You'd been forbidden to see or contact him. Your Dad had taken your phone and your computer away. He didn't allow you out of the house without him or your Mom. You were going bat shit insane at this point, they wouldn't leave you alone anymore. They were even discussing bringing you along on their trips and during school leaving you with a nanny. "This is gonna kill me... "You squeezed your eyes shut and begged silently. "Ashley, please come and get me... I'm dying without you." The moment your thought ended you felt wind brushing through your drapes. You cocked an eyebrow, whispering to yourself. "I know for a fact my Dad locked that..." You got out of bed and opened the curtains, and there on your window sill sat Ashley. He gave you his best smile and said in a hushed voice. "Hello my little doll, I've come to steal you away all for myself." You gasped and couldn't hold back your grin. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. You swung open your closet door and pulled out your leather jacket. You slipped it on and dashed toward Ashley. He opened his arms and you jumped into a hug. He held you tight with one arm and with the other he climbed out the second story window with you. He climbed down the lattice work and soon was able to drop onto the grass. He carried you bridal style out to the front of your house. He carried you around the block to find his motorcycle waiting on the corner. He put you down and started up the bike. He patted the bitch seat and nodded at you. You hopped on and tightly wrapped your arms around his waist as the bike roared down the street. The wind blew his hair up above you as the biting wind wipped around you both, your nightgown danced behind you both. Eventually he pulled up to a hotel parking lot you climbed off the bike and took Ashley's hand in your own. Ashley pulled you into the lobby, he hid you mostly behind his back as he talked to the desk clerk. "Yes, my fianc'e and I need a room. She's not feeling well and needs some rest." The clerk barely glanced up to give Ashley a key. "Room 37, second floor." The clerk mumbled. Ashley thanked him and lead you to the elavator. He clicked two and held you close as you two rose up. The elavator door slid open with a ding and Ashley basically ran with you toward the room. He yanked the door open and pulled you inside. You stripped off your jacket and tossed it to the floor, a moment later Ashley's hands were pulling the straps of your nightgown away from your shoulders. He kissed the back of your neck gently, tickeling you slightly. You felt goose bumps run down your entire body as he pulled you nightgown fully to the floor. He reached around to your chest and felt your rigid nipples. "Awwwzz, is my baby chilly? Should I warm her up?" You giggles lowly and you said. "Pwetty pwease... I'm so~o cold..." You turned around to face him and gave him a sly smile. His muscular arms encased your form, his warmth radiated to you and let you melt in his grasp. As your body went limp he held you up gingerly. He kissed your lips in the most tender way he ever had. His lips melded with your own as the kiss deepened, moans escaped both of your mouths whenever you came up for air. He ended up carrying you to the bed to lay you down. His kisses traveled down from you puffy lips down to your southern region. You felt his tongue dance around your lady parts. You whimpered with want and begged. "Ashley for god's sake fuck me already, I don't want to be teased." Ashley looked up at you with his deep brown eyes and asked. "Are you sure boo, boo? I thought you liked it when I teased you like this." 

"I do, but I haven't felt you inside of me for four weeks now. I'm going fucking nuts. I need to feel you inside me. Right. Now." You said grabbing him by the shirt collar. He grinned maliciously at you and shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say baby doll." Ashley slipped out of his ratty jeans and you could see his leangth was rock hard beneath his boxer briefs. He pounced at you wildly as he pulled his manhood out. "You better be ready dolly, cuz I'm not gonna stop, no matter how loud you scream." You laughed hysterically and gave him a sharp gaze. You pulled him in for a rough kiss wanting nothing more than for him to consume you entirely. "Fuck your so hot babe." He breathed out. Finally he gave you what you wanted, he lined himself up with your entrance and slowly pushed himself inside of you. "Nya~ah, fuck Ashley..."

"Louder babe..."

"A-Ash-ley..." You moaned a bit louder as he went deeper inside you. He flashed his devilish smile as he sped up his pace. You reached your hands around to his back and began leaving little scratch marks all the way down to his tail bone. Suddenly he got rough, his thrusts were a tad violent and extremly fast. He continued to hit your g-spot perfectly with each push. "Yes Ash-shley!"

"Scream my name babe, shout it so everyone knows it!" 

"Fuck Ashley~y! Fuck me harder!"

"Louder little whore!" He shouted, you kicked your legs as you screamed.

"Fuck me like the slut I am Ashley!" The bed began to rock underneath the two of you as you clenched around his member. "Fu~uck..." You sighed out as he let you ride out your orgasm. You continued to grunt and groan as he chased down his own climax. Eventually he reached his peak of pleasure releasing his warm fluid inside of you. He pulled out and collapsed next to you in exahstion. He pulled you into his heaving chest and just as you were about to be lulled into sleep you realized something. "A-Ashley... Di-did you use protection, because I felt you release insi-" Ashley cut you off by jolting upwards and looking at you. You joined him in the shock knowing you'd both royally fucked up.

(Possible Feels to come peoples. Hope for updates from my boring spring break!!!!!)