New Twins?!

I woke up and put on some sweat pants and a sports bra as I can hit the gym. I walk down stairs and get a drink. Tessa and Erika came in and hugged me. "Jakes said were getting new members!" Tessa said I raised my eye brows intrigued in the conversation. "Yeah twins too" Erika added. I saw Emilio and Ivan walk in. "More twins!?! This will be cool!!!" They said. "Yeah savage!" Ivan added. "How about you both stop talking to my brother?" I said sarcastically. The laughed and walked off. I shook my head. Soon I felt arm picking me up. "Put me down!!" I yelled as the person threw me over there shoulder. I realised it was Jake. "Jake!" He started running around the house as I kept yelling. Everyone followed with there cameras out. I heard nick yell for Jake to come in to the office and he ran in with me still on his shoulder. He froze for a second and put me down. I turned sound to see a set of twins. Everyone came in and watched. "Dobres!!!!!" Jake yelled hugging them. Some people knew them and greeted them. "Team this is Lucas and Marcus. They are our new additions!" Nick said. They were all greeted. Jake introduced me and I shook there hands. Damn they were cute. The rest of the day Jake showed the twins around and filled out papers for them. I hung out with chance and Anthony.

New people. This is gonna be fun.