Your Ideal Date Consists Of...

AJ Styles - ...doing something that would bring out your inner kids. You both always tried to do something that was childish providing you with plenty of fun whilst spending quality time with each other. "What about that trampoline park?" AJ pointed out one day as the two of you searched for local things to do whilst out on the road on tour.

Baron Corbin - ...being able to just be the two of you. You both hated having to be around other people so would always pick anything where the two of you were the only ones in the room. Most of the time the two of you would end up staying at home, enjoying movies and food in your own company, the best company.

Dean Ambrose - ...being outdoors was a must for you both, but above all else you'd want to be physical. "Shall we climb?" Dean would always suggest, even though you'd spent your last few dates going high up into the mountains. "Why not," you'd always agree with a shrug of the shoulders, taking in plenty of fresh air.

Finn Balor - ...something romantic. As you were often on tour romance was lacking, so Finn would make sure to go out of his way to treat you. "Dinner on me," he'd tell you once you were both finally home, "that posh place up the road," he'd add making you smile, giving you a chance to get yourself all glammed up.

Jeff Hardy - ...staying at home and doing something to make you both laugh. Your top date the two of you had had was a cooking class, and ever since the two of you fell in love with baking together. "We could make shortbread, or brownies. Definitely brownies." Jeff joked, grabbing the ingredients whilst you laughed.

Kevin Owens - ...taking advantage of what was around you, especially the beach. The two of you would take long strolls through the sand most nights when you were home, enjoying the romance of the sunset. "It's beautiful, just like you," Kevin would whisper every night, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly.

Randy Orton - ...being normal for once. You could do literally anything as long as it didn't enough a gym or a wrestling ring. "Shall we just sleep, I really like the sound of that?" Randy would ask, pulling you down onto the mattress. "I should say no, but this feels so good," you'd chuckle in response, settling down.

Roman Reigns - ...heading out and watching whatever movie was on at the cinema. Just a couple of hours to relax with each other was all you both needed to recuperate and refocus before heading back out on the road. Every time the two of you would pig out on food, popcorn, sweets, it was the time to let yourselves go.

Sami Zayn - ...food, it always ended up with food. It could be a five star restaurant or a greasy takeaway the two of you would always enjoy. "Where shall we go tonight love? The possibilities are endless?" Sami would ask as he got home from work in the early evening. "I don't care, just as long as I'm with you."

Seth Rollins - ...laughing, being able to go out and enjoy something that would just tickle your bellies. Having a local comedy club down the road was a huge benefit when you both wanted cheering up. "You could go up there, your laugh is always so funny!" Seth would encourage every single time that you went.