She tried to cover up her body which is exposed leaving her in her bra and underwear which look like lingerie.

"So Trinden I was told some information that got me real tight."

"I'm sorry I didn-" I cut her off as I was up from my seat in a minute and grabbed her bye her throat pushing her against the medal wall.

She struggled to breathe as I let her fall to the ground and she began coughing.

"You steal from me!!," I kicked her in the stomach making her cough up blood. "You thieving bitch how you gone steal from me!!"

I pulled out my gun making her scoot back in fear. "Please don't please. I'm sorry I won't do it again I swear." She begged.

I laughed. "I've fucked plenty of bitches and they never stole from me. I haven't fucked yo ass nor kissed yo stealing ass yet you do this to me."

I lowered myself to her level. "You've got a lot of balls for some girl."

Ink came in. "Boss you said you needed me here?" She asked sticking her chest out.

The fuck?

I nodded and pointed at Trinden. "Ink what you think about her?"

Ink mean mugged her. "Look like some hoe ass bitch to me."

"Ya fuckin mama." Trinden shot back.

I find it funny how I just beat her ass and she still talking shit.

Before Ink could speak I cut her off. "Get the hell out for a minute."

She looked confused but then smacked her lips and left.

I put my gun away and pulled up a chair sitting down. "Trinden. How much do you want to live?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

Her eyes watered. "More than anything."

I nodded. "Do you have my money?"

She shook her head.

"I've got a job for you. I run this agency. It's low key prostitution but only they want to do it. I want you to handle the girls. Make sure they got my money, that they clean and fresh and all that shit. But I also want you to handle this trap. You will do what I say and when I say it. You will listen and obey." I said rubbing my hands down my beard.

"Y-you trust me?"

I laughed. "Hell nah. But I need you to pay me back. You owe me. And this is how you'll get it."

She nodded as I got up and left out of the medal room.

Trinden P. O. V

 V