Dodgeball!

"Okay, now you may leave."

"Thank you, Mrs. Nowah. Will they be able to start today?"

"Yes, now you may go to eat." We were all so hungry so we all walked out then ran! I showed them the school and where the cafeteria is, especially since we were so hungry. So when we got in line, I told them to not cut, and do not EVER cut whenever someone says that you can cut them, unless they're my friends or if it's me. They nodded and we ate. It was hamburger day! It was either hamburger, or soup with mozzarella cheese sticks, so I totally knew what I was gonna choose. Once we got our food, we sat outside on the pave walk with my friends, we're like the rejects, so if your a reject, welcome to the club!

"Okay, so what're the schedules they have?" Scarlette asked.

"I made a list,

Science: Scarlette/ Mizuki, Cameron/ Tomoe , Emi/ Nanami

Math: Scarlette/ Mizuki/ Nanami, Winter/ Emi/ Tomoe/ Niall

Language Arts: Emi/ Tomoe/ Nanami/ Mizuki/ Tyler

Reading: Scarlette/ Nanami, Tyler/ Tomoe, Emi/ Mizuki

Home ec.: Nanami/ Niall/ Mizuki/ Cameron

S.S.: Winter/ Mizuki/ Tomoe, Emi/ Nanami/ Cameron

Drama: Tomoe/ Emi/ Winter/ Tyler

And then we have PE together. Got it?" They all were confused but they at least got it.

Ding! Ding!

"Oh class time! What class do we have now?"

"I think math." Winter said.

"Now... break!" We all went our separate ways except for Mizuki, Nanami, and Tomoe. They walked with me for I could show them their classes. After I showed them their classes, Tomoe went with me to math. And I left Nanami to fend for herself with Mizuki.

"Remember what I said about pricks!" I nearly yelled, but thank god I said it with a low voice. Once we went in the class, everyone looked at me and Tomoe. I heard people whispering about things like 'Woah, it's Miss. Weird with a hunk! I need his number!' and 'Woah, is it just me or does that girl look way cooler now?' and stuff like that. I walked to my teacher and told her about Tomoe and that he is new.

"Okay, would you like to go and take your seat now, Emily?"

"Okay." I walked to the back of the class with no one near me except for Niall and Winter. There were some other spots, but since we're like the rejects, no one likes us.

"Students,"

"Yes, Mrs. Beautel?" We all said in unison.

"This is Toby! He is a new student, please be kind to him." I raised my hand.

"Yes, Emily?"

"I just wanted you to know that he likes to be called Tomoe."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for notifying me." I nodded and he sat near us.

Time skip to end of class for free time

Some pricks came to sit near us, and they were looking at just Tomoe.

"Um... do y'all need something?" They gave me death glares and I mean death glares!

"So... Tomoe-"

"Tomoe, sit over here. I don't want you to get prick disease." We switched places and the girls tried to sit where, my friends are.

"Ya know, you guys are bullying right now."