PLEASE READ

Okay look. If you don't want to read this, it's fine. BUT! I wanted to say something. I know about the 2nd season and let's just say, ITS FREAKING AWESOME! So, here's what I'm actually thinking.

I think I could do a book 3? What about it? I'm thinking that even though I got the epilogue set here, I think to delete the epilogue and start the next season or do you want me to keep the epilogue and not do a book 3... It's a hard decision so I don't need the answer no- oh who am I kidding. I WANNA KNOW! COME ON GUYS WHADDYA SAY?! I WANNA KNOW AND I EVEN ASKED MY SISTER BUT EVEN I CAN'T MAKE THAT DECISION WITH ONE PERSON HELP MEH!!

Although if you don't want me to that's fine...

Tomoe: Just hurry and crush her dreams of that, I don't want to hear her whining and pacing all over again.

Me: MY SHITTY CAT LLAMA THINGIE HOW DARE YOU!! *tackles Tomoe*

Nanami: Hey, don't do that to Tomoe! He makes us food ya know!

Me: *stops and listens*

Nanami: you don't want some of my Pocky I brought?

Me: *charges at Nanami and runs with Pocky*

Nanami: GIVE THEM BACK I WAS GONNA SHARE!!

Me: Dude, when you taunt me with food, you know it's in danger. ANYWAYS COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE, MAKE IT MORE AWESOME!!! TELL ME YOU ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW PLEASE!!!

Tomoe: I'm not done with you yet!!

--------------

Okay I'm back!! I just Uploaded the first chapter of the third book 'A New Tale Begins [Kamisama Kiss Fanfict]' check it out!