Why me?

Chapter 13 ~ Why me?

Megan's p.o.v

First block was so awesome watching the boys sweating and panting for release was too great! I know I said I wouldn't do anything Mistress like to him, but I couldn't help but to get jealous of seeing that slag on MY MAN!! And then to top the day off I found my best friend likes me more than a friend, but Ry felt this way about me, then why did he wait this long in our friendship now to tell me? Even though Ryan is a nice looking guy and all he's just not my type. Plus he's my best friend and I don't wanna ruin our friendship if we did have a relationship because it didn't work out or something. Even if all this stuff didn't happen I think I would've still fell hard for my James.

As I walk down the hall to second block I notice Ry talking to Lucy!? Why would he talk to her? He always he hates her and she's the biggest slut in the whole school which in any case is very true. I shake my head and keep walking, when I suddenly feel myself being pulled by my arm and drag me into the storage room.

"Hey who are you? Let me out of here!!!" I yell at the stranger.

The person cuts on the light and I look to find out the stranger is none other than James. A sweaty, panting James at that, which makes me smirk in happiness.

"Please Megan I can't take this anymore! Please please stop this!" He begs. Aww how CUTE!

"Did you Lear-." The bell rung cutting me off of what I was saying. "Oh shit I'm late."

I say as I was trying to rush out the door to class, hint the word trying.

"No please I need you to release me from this teasing."

"Awe baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I'll stop when school is over, bye, love you," I say while winking at his shocked face.

I head to class which is the same class I have with that Bitch Lucy. I come into class and everybody looks up at me, while the teacher ask me for a note.

"I don't have one." I say and blush in embarrassment as the class laughs at me and then the teacher chuckles.

"Well the go get a late slip and hurry back for the lesson."

I walk down the hall to the office, but before I got to the office I felt someone pull me back again and put a cloth over my face. Oh no chloroform!!! As I start to see black dots I hear a high nasal laugh and then it hits me it's Lucy.

"Have a nice nap Bitch." She laughs and before I black out I think one last thought 'Why me?'

Ryan's p.o.v

I watched as Megan was walking down the hall only to get pulled by that asshole into the storage room, when that should be me pulling her into the room teasing and toying with her body until she begged for her release and after teasing her oh so fuckable body I'll give my baby what she needs after a long , tangy, and tasteful drink of her pussy juice that's all mine for the taking, but that stupid idiot jeeps getting in the way of that happening.

Now I'm watching as Lucy puts the cloth to my baby's face for her to black out. I rush to her and take her out of Lucy's arms and into mine whispering sweet nothings to her. I mean no harm to her, but she will be mine and I'm going to make that happen whether she likes it or not.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey my peeps it's been so long since I updated but I'm back and i know it's short it's more to come so I hope you enjoy, so here you go!!! Vote, Comment, and Follow Love Ya!!!

BreeBrezzy12