I want to tell her soon

Chapter 5~ I want to tell her soon

James p.o.v.

After she fell asleep I started whimpering, I don't want her to be mad at me she's my master, mate, lover. I live to please her.

As Alpha of the NightWood pack I can change the size of my wolf so in my case it's a plus. NightWood pack for thousands of years had a curse put on the males in the pack, that when they find their mate that they will be your master and if you try and reject them, you lose your wolf and die on the spot. This cursed was placed on this pack because many years ago there was this couple that were very happy, but one day the woman came home from work to find her mate cheating on her and every since that day she went to a witch and placed this curse on the pack. I don't mind it too much as long as I'm with my mate I don't care, speaking of my mate I look her way to see she's still sleeping. Oh god she's so beautiful, I already love her, but when she says it I get a little sad because she doesn't know who I really am.

I jumped up on the window seal and looked back at my sleeping mat before I jump out of the window and on to the ground shifting into the regular size of my wolf. I make my way to the pack which I want Megan to come and one day live here with me.

"JOSH!" I yelled. Josh is my best friend and beta if my pack and what he did today was not funny at all. I see Josh coming down the steps while laughing at me. My wolf and I did not like that.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but I didn't think you would do the five year plan you've been working to find your mate."

"Well I did, didn't i? I don't want you laughing at me again do you understand?" I said in my Alpha tone. Josh straighten up and bowed his head.

"Understood Alpha it won't happen again."

"So I saw the way you were looking at her friend, have a crush on someone." I teased and he started to blush for the first time ever in his life!!!!

" Dude are you blushing?!!?!?"

"She's my mate and I don't just have a crush on her, I think I love her already."

"I know the feeling, I wanna tell Megan soon, I don't know how she'll take it."

" Look how about this, I talk to Megan about werewolf's, slowly working its way up until she believe's and then it won't be so hard when you her."

"I guess that could work, hey did you get my homework?"

"Sure did mister homebound boy, oh and you better go it's already morning and this is time were people should be getting ready for school."

"I'm gone, I'll mind link you later"

"Kk"

I shifted into my wolf running back towards Megan's house, when I get there I see her outside screaming to the top of her lungs, I shifted into puppy size and run as fast as I could towards her worried that something happened to her while I was gone. I ran smack into her leg when she looked down at me my heart broke at the sight crying, endless tears running down her face non stop.

"Where have you've been, I've been worried sick about you do t ever leave me again do you hear me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she sobbed while she held me to her chest walking back into the house. I want to purr at how close we were, but now is not the time for that and so I started whimpering, because my wolf and I are sad that we made her cry like this, next time I need to watch my time when I'm over at the pack house, so I can never ever see these tears again.

" I love you so much James."

I love you so much too Megan, I thought soon I have to tell her very soon.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My peeps thank u for the wait and comments!!!! you guys really help me to keep going forward so here's James chapter for ya hope u enjoy Vote, Comment, Follow Luv Ya!!!!!

BreeBrezzy12