From time to time, I couldn't help but I sneaked glances at him and all he did was stare at me, whenever I caught his eye he either snarled at me or smirked at me... talk about mood swings.

Harrison seemed the like the cocky type, and I am not saying that because he is good looking. But also he seems like a quiet keep-to-myself kind of guy..

Quite a contradicting being if you ask me.

But I don't understand why he looked at me that way, we just met and he either looked at me like I ruined his science project back in the 2nd grade and he has a grudge against me for that or I just told him that he would never get me because he is a jerk and he's smirking because I just gave him a challenge.

Weird anology, I know..

I tried to ignore him as much as I could, but I could not help but sneak glances at him. But thankfully he didn't catch me this time.

Everyone shifted over to the living room and I stayed in the kitchen with Sandra and helped her clean the table and dishes.

Sandra left the kitchen and went to the toilet and in came Harrison. I turned my sight away from his direction and focused on doing the dishes.

He walked towards the sink, where I was and I got a bit nervous.

I hope I look good .

He had a glass in his hand and I am assuming he is going to put it in the sink.

Ah great, another addition to the pile I groaned internally. I don't mind doing dishes and helping out but it annoys me when someone decides to add more stuff to what I am currently doing.

He leaned over me to put the glass in the sink and as he was leaning he put one hand on my back for support so he doesn't fall. I froze as soon as his hand came in contact with my back.

He mumbled a sorry and I replied quietly with an 'it's okay'.

I felt really weird and tingly inside by his touch, no doubt I am attracted to him but this is a weird feeling, why am I feeling like this.

I tried to resume what I was doing and act normal to mask my reaction of his touch, but being the nervous klutz I am I accidently dropped a plate on the floor. But thank goodness it was his little brother's plastic plate.

Harrison laughed as he picked up the plate off the floor and his laugh was so nice and deep, it makes you sigh dreamily.

His laughter turned into a smirk and he said to me "I didn't know I had quite an effect on you" wow, talk about cocky.

I turned to look at him and narrowed my eyes, I replied to him with "Um I am actually just a clumsy person, I don't see what would make me get affected by you"

When I said that, he was still smirking. I'm not gonna lie, but his smirk is the most sexiest thing ever and his lip ring I so want to touch, my fascination with guys with lip rings is beyond me I jus-

"Why are you staring at my lips.. do you want to kiss me?" He said with amusement.

Shit, I didn't realise I was staring at his lips and having thoughts about them.

I tried so hard not blush when he said that and replied "wow, you're very full of yourself mister. My eyes are leveled with your lips, and as it is evident you're taller than me, I can't exactly look up at you because your standing too close for my liking, if you don't mind could you back away from me a bit, please and thank you." I used my hand as a signal to move backwards.

Annnd he just stood there, still staring at me.

He leaned in a  bit and simply said "no"

My mouth dripped down slightly by his curt reply and I watched with narrowed eyes as he leaned in a little closer.