Zayn's Enagagment

Thankx for all the reads guys!!!

BUT PERRIE AND ZAYN ARE ENGAGED!

One Direction were getting a lot of media attention due to their new movie, This Is Us.

Zayn never tells us about the how he proposed expect in a sound-check in Australia. As we may or may not know people who are allowed to listen in on sound-checks are not allowed to record anything

This is what Zayn said

"We were watching a film, in their back garden. Her mum was there, my mum was there, my two best mates were there ----- and and she said yea which is quiet sick."

In an interview that Perrie did say that Zayn proposed in her garden. But a source says that thye were alone when he did it. And in the audio you can hear Liam say, "Your mom was out of town." When says says 'her mum was there, my mum was there'

Now the real question here is..............

WHO DO WE BELIEVE?

One Direction have considered each other brothers and always say that they come to each other when they need to talk or for whatever.

So Zayn? Why did none of the boys find out about your engagement till a week before the premiere.

The boys did three key interviews promoting there movie.

Niall and Harry's interview was funny and they joked around a lot. Then you turn to Zayn, Liam, and Louis's, they didn't seem to be having fun at first. When the interviewer would ask Zayn a question directly or Zayn would add on to an answer, Liam would look look to something off the camera or would be somewhere else in his mind. Where as Louis would just look annoyed and displeased. They did another interview with Daybreak and Louis did joke around with Zayn. Liam answered most of the questions and sometimes his voice would go in an out. At one point Louis gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder and they all laughed. Louis made a comment saying, "I thought you needed it man." and everyone laughed it off expect Zayn who's smile disappeared quickly. It seems as though they made him feel guilty.

During the movie premiere, Perrie always manage to say on the left side so she could show off the ring. I also find it weird that when Zayn and Perrie want to take a picture together she stood on the right side and switched.

Why did you switch Perrie.

Ohh because it didn't show the ring I see. Louis came to say hi and  Zayn's mom was also standing there. when they took the picture and after Perrie thanked the photographer for some reason.

But to me to the biggest and weirdest thing that happened that day was after the picture was taken Zayn, Perrie and Zayn's mom kinda moved closer to each other and Zayn's mom said

"Do you HAVE to sit with us?"

Perrie says no and something else.

Louis was come up when it happened and kinda did this face like whoops I'm interrupting. Zayn's mom looked upset and bothered. Louis than placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder and asked if he was alright.

His mom doesn't say "Do you want to sit with us?" or "Are you going to sit with us?"

She says, "Do you HAVE to sit with us?"

Don't worry Mrs.Malik. I'm just as confused about staging this beard thing as you are?

And when it was time to go, they say goodbyes and end with an awkward kiss. The most awkward 1.2 seconds I've ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

till next time

*)