Foreword (COMING SOON)

BLUE

Synopsis

They are billions of people in the world but not everyone is the same. Everyone expresses a different feeling. Merry, joy, cheering and beaming. I guess those are the happy traits but let's not forget the sad traits that come along with it.

Dedication

Every ARMY reader who's biased/bias wrecker is Park Jimin.

This Fanfiction will allow you to express and feel all those emotions.

Warning

•Sadness || •Abused || •Violence || •Heartbreak || •more.

P.S.
Some chapters may be triggering.

Disclaimer

This book is for entertainment purposes only. None of the BTS members portrayed any of these characteristics as seen written in real life.

The story is the first draft. There will be typos, grammar errors, incorrect spellings, and a few other mistakes. PLEASE, NO HATE COMMENTS. I'm imperfectly perfect.

COPYRIGHT

© 2020 TaeOfficially

No part of this Bts fanfiction book may be reproduced in any form and I MEAN IN ANY FORM.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want but if you copy and paste. I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL REPORT YOU.

**
ENJOY READING!
AMOUR, GB

(Tune in for new updates on upcoming chapters by adding it to your library. Thank you).