insecure | Kirishima x Reader (fluff) (1/3)

A.N- I apologize for being so inactive. Not as if anyone would care for my absence, but I've been very busy with school. But I'd like to start writing again, every week if possible, I just started to miss writing oneshots for people to read. Okay, back to the story since this note is becoming too long sksksksksk

Kirishima Eijirou,

not only your loving boyfriend, but also your best friend.

He was always kind to you. Always showering you with love.

But time to time. You began to doubt it all.
The thought of him faking everything was killing you. It's like every moment of seeing him felt sweet and painful at the same time.
You wondered why he even started to date you.
You weren't anything special. You felt like you were too fat and ugly. But he reassured you that you weren't.

One early morning, you got up and slowly walked to the bathroom. Brushing your teeth and washing your face. You went back to your room to grab a towel.
As you got undressed, the same thoughts had come back again. While washing yourself, those thoughts had become worse and worse.
'Why does he even like me?'
'My hair is so curly and ugly'
'My face is so asymmetrical'
'My body is so lumpy and disgusting'
Your thoughts eating your confidence away as you stepped out the steaming shower.

"He's perfect in every aspect. So why is he dating an ugly idiot like me?" You bluntly asked yourself as the mirror.

Putting your thigh high socks on, as you took ou the milk from your refrigerator. Pouring some cereal then milk on a bowl.

As you finished eating, you heard the doorbell ring.

'Who could that be?' You thought to yourself.

As you slowly opened the door, cautious as it might be an intruder.

You caught a glimpse of the sharp-teethed red head's smile as it made your heart flutter.

"You ready to go Y/N?" He sweetly asked.
You blushed at the tone of his voice.
"Yeah." You replied with a small smile.
Putting your shoes on, and grabbing your book bag as you locked the door.

I promise I'll actually finish all of the pending parts of the other stories, and also this story. I'll start writing the other part in a few days but yeah.

Oden out!