"Well, I was half asleep when I heard you sing."

"Aaah. Aside from me singing, did you hear anything else that I said? I mean, not that I said anything, but did you hear anything else?" Mina asked. She's worried that Chaeng might've heard the things she said.

"Nothing else. By the way, the song, was that the same song you sang last time?" Chaeng asked and Mina nodded. "Aah that's why it sounds familiar. You really have a good voice. Please sing it again."

Then Mina sang it. After the chorus, she checked on Chaeng and finally, she's asleep. Her left arm is getting sore so she carefully pulled it away making sure Chaeng won't wake up, then inserted Pengmi in Chaeng's arms. She put a pillow in between Chaeng's legs and tucked the blanket.

She got up and stretched her arms. She massaged her left shoulder, pressing it hard. "Aigoo, I think there's no blood running through my left arm anymore." She chuckled. "But I'm glad you slept well."

She went to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth. After, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

She cooked congee with chicken strips and egg. After cooking, she prepared the food and put it on a tray and brought it upstairs.

"Chaeyoung-a, wake up. You need to eat so you can take your medicine."

Chaeng woke up, stretched her arms and sat on the bed. "Did I sleep for too long?"

"Not really, just around 30 minutes. Just enough for me to cook breakfast." Mina held a soup bowl, mixing the congee to cool it down. Then she got a spoonful, blew it, then offered it to Chaeng. "Eat now while it's still warm."

Chaeng was surprised. "You don't need to feed me, I'll do it so you can eat as well."

"You're still sick Chaeyoung-a. Let me take care of you okay?"

"B—but.."

"Say aaaaaaahhh." Mina said with her mouth opened.

Chaeng was embarassed but she just obeyed her

Chaeng was embarassed but she just obeyed her. "Aaah." Then she ate it.

Mina chuckled. "Good girl!"

"Yah! You treat me like a kid." Chaeng pouted, then after 3 seconds both of them laughed. Then, they were silent.

"Mina-ya, thank you."

"For what?" Mina replied as she fed her again with another spoonful of congee.

"For taking care of me. It's the first time that someone has taken care of me aside from my family."

Mina blushed. "Well, as you said before, we're a family now." She smiled. "From now on, I'll take care of you, just like how you're taking care of me."

Chaeng was taken aback. She's surprised that Mina recognizes her efforts. She was speechless for a moment.

"I'm not blind Chaeyoung-a. You've been taking care of me since we were strangers."