6.

I open my eyes and see a...

~

~

~

~

EXTRA EAR under all his soft hair. OMG, I didn't actually think he had a 3rd ear. Man, I feel so bad for the guy. Well now that you found out the story is over...

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

I am so mean any way that did not actually happen here is what really happened.

I opened my eyes and there was a big black wolf with dark forest green eyes, and white tips on the ears.

I screamed and climbed over the balcony. Trying to get away from him. I was about to let go of the balcony to land on the balcony below me but strong arms grabbed me. I looked up to see a naked Xavier staring back down at me.

I screamed again and shut my eyes not wanting to see a naked person. I struggled to try to get out of his hold. Trying to get down away from this crazy person who owns a wolf and is naked. He needs some serious help. I am calling animal control and the police when I escape.

Arianna's POV

I take a shower and stepped out of the shower I pulled on my old clothes not having anything to change into. When I walked out of the bathroom and saw one of me and Bella's Kidnappers. Bella told me about how she made up the names for them as in one was Heavy and the other was Duct tape. So currently Duct tape was sitting on the bed fiddling with his fingers.

In my opinion, he is pretty hot I would have probably dated him if he didn't kidnap me. I walk up to him and am standing in front of him with my arms crossed. He looked up at me waiting for my lecture.

"Why did you bring me and my friend here?" I asked sternly honestly he looked more scared then I felt when they first kidnapped us.

"Um... I can't tell you that reason yet."

"Well, then what is your name?" I asked.

"Alex"

"Ok because my friend keeps calling you Duct tape and your kiddnapee Heavy."

"Oh, his name is Xavier. What is yo-" he got cut off by a scream. I could recognize that scream from anywhere.

I and Alex ran towards the sound of the scream. We saw a bedroom door open and looked down through the bedroom door when we hear another scream. I saw a naked Xavier with my friend dangling from the side of the balcony. Alex ran over to Xavier and grabbed onto Bella's arms.

I swear I could hear a growl come from Xavier when Alex grabbed her arms from him. Xavier let go of her arms and got some pants on.

I ran towards Alex to make sure Bella was alright. Alex pulled Bella up and onto the balcony, I looked back at Xavier to see if he was done getting pants on. He was so I walked up to him and started to bombard him with questions.

Bella's POV

I was soon transferred to someone else's arms and I heard a growl so I kept my eyes closed afraid of what I would see. I was pulled back onto the balcony. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them I laid my forehead on my knees trying to calm down.

I heard Arianna bombarding Xavier with questions. I looked up to see Duct tape looking at me looking me over for any injury I looked over and saw Arianna and Xavier. Both of them looking very pissed. Xavier now had pants on thank god.

Arianna looked back at me and saw the fear running through my eyes. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I swear I heard Xavier growl this time. Is he really a werewolf? If he is not then I don't know where that wolf came from. Maybe he is not as mental as I thought he was.

Xavier rushed to my side and picked me up. I stayed in my little ball frozen in fear of what he might do if I go against his wishes.

Ok ok I know I feel like a jerk right now and my family is looking at me like I have just grown another ear myself because I am laughing so hard. I Haven't even seen your comments yet and I am laughing my butt off. well anyway

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Edited 2