A Little Nap

Henry and Will were playing with plushies. They had their pacifiers in their mouths and they were trying to stay clean, or at least Henry was. William's stomach growled.
"Are you hungry?" Henry asked concerned about Will. He was getting skinnier.
"I-um- I think." Henry quickly ran out of the room.
"Bottles..." Henry had prepared for this and was soon done making a bottle for Will and himself. But Will had no clue what Henry had put into the drink.Henry waddled back into the room, happily handing Will the bottle.
'Do I dare drink this?' Will thought.
'I don't wanna look like a ba-' he realized where he was and looked down at the bottle. He started to suck on the bottle and he laid down on the floor, as Henry was doing.

After Will was finished, he stood up and went to put the empty bottle on a table for later. Henry was falling asleep and on his last couple sips too.
"H-Hen, come on, get up. You can sleep in your crib." Henry stood up and went over to his crib. He unlatched the locks and fell in, sleeping instantly. Will took the bottle from his hands and put it on the shelf next to his. He went back to the crib and got in with Henry. He locked the crib shut, and pulled the covers over them. Will wrapped his arms around Henry and held him tightly, and they both fell asleep.