Epilogue Part 2

"And that my little girl, is how I met your father and we fell in love."I said as I tucked in my four year old daughter, Galina.

"Mommy, tell it again!"she pleaded.

"I'm sorry Galina, it's past your bedtime."I told her.

"Noooooooo!" I sighed. Five years ago, I met and fell in love with her father and had secretly hoped that she was more like me than her father. She isn't. I finally got her settled only to have my oh-so-wonderful husband make his presence known.

"How are my two girls?"he asked as he walked into the room.

"Daddy!"Galina yelled as she jumped out of bed and ran into his arms. He kissed her on the head and set her down. I gave him a look.

"Why's mommy upset with daddy, Galina?"he asked our daughter.

"Because you came in when she tried to get me to sleep."Galina explained.

"Yes and mommy is very tired. So daddy will be the one putting you to bed."I told them both. "Nooooo!"Galina pleaded.

"I want you both to tuck me in."she said. I smiled at her and so did Horus.

"Alright. Let's go to bed."Horus said as he sat her in her bed and covered her up.

"Can I ask you guys something?"Galina asked.

"Sure. What is it?"I asked as Horus kissed her head.

"When am I getting a sister?"she asked us rather bluntly. We were both equally shocked.

"We didn't know you wanted a sister."I stated as Horus was still shocked.

"Why do you think I keep dressing Jacob up as a girl?" Jacob is Zaya's two year old baby boy she had with a man named Adeben, who has been her husband for the last five years. Horus and I have been married for seven and our daughter and their son are only a year apart, Galina being the older one of the two.

"Oh, thank the gods! I thought it was some weird phase."Horus finally said, causing Galina and I to laugh.

"We'll think about it, okay. Now get some sleep."I told Galina as I kissed her on the head. Horus and I walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked into mine and Horus' room and out onto our balcony. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"So, what do think about having another child?"I heard Horus ask.

"I like the idea. But, I think that we may have already started."I said while turning around. He got what I was hinting at and lifted me up and spun me around.   

"Then, if that's the case, I believe this calls for a celebration." he said making me laugh as he carried me back into our room. He set me back down and we just smiled at each other. I brought my hand up to carress his cheek lovingly.

"I love you." I breathed out. He smiled.

"I love you, too. Now I do believe I mentioned that this celebration is a private celebration, did I not." he said making me laugh.