Chapter 13

Trappers Priority 💍 :

Chapter 13 :

Wendy read over Quincy's background information & was surprised to find out he was raised in A Catholic Household , his parents own a church not to far from the mall . He had 2 other siblings , one boy & one girl . Who were victims of A horrible car crash .

Looking further into his charts , her heart skipped a beat when she came Across Charges filed against him from his sister . She had A order of protection against him & the whole sha-bang ! He even went to jail for 5 years for violating the court order .

" What the hell could have happened "? Wendy asked herself sipping her moscato .

Grabbing her phone , she scrolled looking for Jazir's number .

Her leg bounced rapidly as she awaited his voice .

" Waddup "? His smooth voice floated through the phone catching Wendy off guard .

Clearing her throat , she replied " Oh , uh ... Hey . I was um .. Calling about the Quincy situation  . Can we meet up ... Or are you busy ? I know it's the holidays but I figured you'd wanna know ".

" Imma see . Yeah , Imma hit you back in a minute ".

" Alright . Don't forget ". She warned .

" I gotchu Ma ".

Her heart clinched When he called her that , why he had to be so got damn smooth and fine ? Lord ! He's married for Christ sakes Wendy .

" Cool . Uh ... Later . As in like bye , not as in like later on today if you call me back  ... But like til you write me and -"

Ja cut her off " I get it . Stay up wen-dollas".

When the phone clicked , Wendy put her phone down smiling .

Okay , she had a teeny weeny crush on the man . Who didn't ? Everyone knows him & all the ladies love him .

                    💭💭💭💭

Mercedes crouched over the toilet , with a nauseating feeling in her stomach .

" What the fuck is wrong with me "? She asked pulling her hair back from her face .

This was the second time she got this feeling & it stirred worry in her .

" No , no , no , no ... Fuck no "! She groaned at the possibility .

" Bae ". Ja called from outside the door . Quickly jumping up and flushing the toilet , she opened the door to allow him in as she brushed her teeth .

" you good baby "? He asked

" yeah , why you ask "? She countered .

" Your eyes watery like you just threw up or Sumn ". He commented .

" What did you need "?

" I was just about to tell you , I'm on my way out the door ".

" Where you going "? She asked

" Remember the bartender from that night we went to the club ? She helping me out with Info on this Quincy dude ".

" So when were you gonna tell me this "? She asked with way more hostility than Ja could tolerate .

" First & foremost ... Relax . I didn't tell you for a reason . I knew you'd wanna skip ya happy ass along & I don't need that right now . I'm Trynna focus on ending this nigga so we can focus on us ".