A Trapper's Priority 

A Trapper's Priority  :

Mercedes sat in Her California King Sized Bed , looking at the Lovely Simon G. Wedding Ring she adorned.Admiring The Sparkly diamonds she had fell in Love with at first sight .

Her Boyfriend Of 5 years had Finally Made an Honest Women Out Of Her. But she damn Sure deserved It. From The Cheating , to Bailing Him Out of Jail & everything  else under the sun including holding him down for 2 years while he was in jail . She had stuck around when The water ran dry In the well & When The water started flowing In Waves - back In.

Jazir Was hers & He For damn Sure wasn't going anywhere . Mercedes would make sure of It .

                 ☆☆☆

Mercedes sat at her Vanity Princess dresser & let her long Blonde Hair Out Of Her Hair Clip. She grabbed her Iphone5s off of her dresser proceeding to Dial Jazir's number .

Jazir picked up on the first Ring. She was a Trapper's priority.

" Waddup Ma ". He Greets smoothly.

" Hey Baby . What are you doing "? Mercedes asked A small smile playing on on her lips.

" Kicking It wit My Boys , What You doing "? Jazir asked Already Knowing She was sitting At home waiting on him.

" Waiting For you to Come home Ja . I miss you ". Cedes whines.

" Gimmie a hour to wrap things up , I'll be there soon ". He says

Mercedes Smiled Seductively Like Ja could See her & Ran Her french manicured Fingers over her Thick thighs. She purred softly.

" I'll be waiting Daddy ". & with That Cedes hung Up.

No later Than 5 minutes , she received A Text.

From : Hubby

Damn Bae ,  I got A Stiff One Over here with My Boys . You getting It Tonight 

Mercedes Laughed Shooting a Text Back.

To : Hubby 

Promises Promises . We'll see about That Minute Man 

Jazir For sure Wasn't A Minute man . Him & Mercedes Knew it. He was Packing Something Heavy & He sure knew what to Do With It .

Jazir was more than Ready To Say goodbye to his Homies as Wifey Called him Home.

" Wifey Bout To Put It On You Good Huh Ja ? That's The only Time You go speeding Home ". His Boys Teased.

He Flipped Them Off , hopped in His Cocaine White S550 Benz & sped On Home .

                 ☆☆☆

" Baby "? Ja called All Over The 8 bedroom , 4 bathroom house .

" In The Play Room Baby ". Mercedes calls back.

" Aw hell yeah , shit about To Be good ". Ja geeked as He kicked Off His Olympic Jordan's & pulled His White Tee over His Head  , Tossing it behind him somewhere.

He flew Up the stairs & into the playroom . Imagine that  . 2 , 24 year Olds with A Playroom. No kids & No Interruptions.

" Damn Bae , you look good as hell ". Jazir complemented.

Mercedes stood about 5'5 , Light skinned , dimples , Chinky eyes ,Bow legged , flat stomach & thick As hell. When Ja first Seen her He knew He couldnt Let her slip Out His Hands.

It was Hard Getting Cedes to Atleast acknowledge His ass. But when she did , it was a wrap. She fell in Love with Everything About him & Him her .

Mercedes not Only Fell For His Charm , But His Gorgeous Looks.

Ja stood at Atleast 6'5 , A Lean Build , Smooth Cinnamon Skin ,  Bright Green Eyes , thick Lips , A Goatee & Waves On Swim. He is basically the definition Of Walking Sex . 

Ja gripped His Hardening Dick in His Hand as Mercedes Approached Him. In her 5 inch Gold Spiked Red Bottoms She Kissed her mans lips & Slipped him a Bit Of The Tongue.

" Mmm ". She moaned As Jazir gripped her fat ass in His Hands grinding Her onto His Sweatpants.

Mercedes pulled away To throw her.head back In Pleasure.

" You like That Ma "? Jazir asked as He Continued Circling Her Clit with His middle & pointer Finger Applying just enough Pressure.

" Ahh Yes , Mhmm , Oh God ". Mercedes cried. Ja grinned sexily as He pulled His hand From His Wife's Wet thong.

" Get Naked ". Jazir ordered. Mercedes Pulled Off the Straps Of her Pink Bra & unhooked it Throwing it On the floor. She then Stepped outta her panties letting them Entangle in her Heels before she removed them From her completely ,  bending over infront of her husband.

Ja groaned as He stroked His dick through His Sweats. Only Cedes could make him Feel so Helpless & that's Facts.

" Let Me help You Baby ". Cedes said removing Ja's hand & untying the Drawstring & dropping His Sweats & boxers.

She came face to Face With His One eyed Monster.  Ja knew what time it was once She Grabbed her Scrunchy from off her Wrist , Tying her hair Up in a Bun .

Mercedes Gripped The 11 inch Price of Warm Chocolate Flesh. The veins In It Throbbing & making It look all The More appealing.

Cedes proceeded To Give her Man the Best BJ He ever had in His life , as Ja guided her head up & Down on him.

" Yeah Ma , suck This Dick ". Ja groaned. Once Cedes got the Hang Of Things Ja brought it to the Bed Where they Resumed In the 69 position. Mercedes On Top Riding His Tongue & Ja underneath getting His Shit handled .

Cedes humped His Mouth As a Look of pleasure Crossed her Face. She jiggled her pretty Round Ass cheeks & cried Out loud when Ja sucked & nipped on her clit .

When It Came To sex they Were Catering To Eachothers needs without hesitation.

By the time They Got To penetration They were super sensitive , spent & came as quick as they Had started.

                 ☆☆☆

Mercedes & Jazir laid in bed Breathing Heavy , sweat covered & wrapped in eachothers Arms.

" That was so Good Babe ". Cedes admitted.

" Good ?! That shit was Great ". Ja said making Him & cedes laugh.

Not to long After They showered & Laid In their Bedroom watching Re-Run episodes Of Martin.

There's Always Peace Before The Storm !

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

New Story . I'm Deleting Street Love Sequel . I'm just not Feeling it as Much As I was. I will give you guys A little more time To Read . BUT IT'S GONE BY OCTOBER 20TH !!!! I suggest You Read Quick.

Give Me FEEDBACK & COMMENTS on this Story. VOTE ASWELL.

GOAL : 30+ VOTES , 15+ COMMENTS .