After school

You drive home, saying bye to Nancy and seeing the pile of bikes in your front yard.

You walk inside, smiling at your parents watching tv.

Walking to your room, you hear the kids and you quickly set your stuff down. 

They've all gathered in Robby's room and are sitting in a circle on the floor. You knock on the closed wooden door and wait for Robby to get the door while you say it's you from the other side of the door. He opens it and smiles at you. "Good! Come in!" Robby opens the door and you walk in with Robby shutting the door behind you. 

The boy with the cap from before, Dustin,  smiles at you, showing some teeth that seemed to have just grown in. Everyone scoots around to make room for you, But Dustin makes sure you get to sit next to him. 

"So what have you crazy kids been up to?" You ask, wondering if they've done anything in the small time span that they've been here. Everyone kinda shrugs, until Dustin says, "Well, I brought a few comic books that I thought would be a nice touch to this...room." You nod, grabbing the comic books Dustin passes to you. 

"Oh, Nice!" You exclaim, seeing how great shape the comic books are in. "You know, if you guys have good comic books like this and keep it in good condition, in a few years, these could be worth something!" You add, trying to make conversation. "Really?" Says Mike, speaking up. You nod with a smirk. 

Most of the kids smile, taking a mental note. You give the comic book back and make small talk with the kids. "So, do any of you have any classes with Robby?" They nod.

"We all have science together," says Lucas.  You and all the kids have a nice chat, then Jane's stomach rumbles.

You hear it and you ask her, "You hungry?" She nods shyly. "How about you guys?" You ask everyone. They all nod. "I'll be right back with some pizza's, you stay here and keep an eye on these rascals," You say to Robby. He nods and smiles. Everyone in the room wants to suggest a certain pizza, but you decide a nice pepperoni and a cheese pizza will be nice.

You grab your wallet and put it in your back pocket. On your way out, you tell your parents what you're doing. They don't listen and just nod. You nod to yourself and walk out. You drive with a nice song playing, singing to it and looking for a pizza place.

You eventually find one and walk inside. You don't notice the familiar face looking at you walk inside from his car. You order and when you get the pizza, you go for your wallet when you're interrupted. "I'll Pay," Says Steve Harrington, walking in with a smile. You smile back, saying thanks.

He holds the door for you and you walk to your car. You set the pizzas down in the passenger seat, and you don't know the view Harrington's getting. You put a seatbelt around it and Steve looks at you like you're crazy.

"What?" He asks, pointing to the pizzas.

"You must protect what you dear most," You say, making him smile.

You close the door and face him. You two aren't very far apart, and he looks at your lips. You look at his.

"Uhh, Well, I think I should get back, I don't want these pizzas getting cold," You say, smiling awkwardly.

He nods and looks away. "Yeah-yeah, Well, See ya," He says not even looking at you and jogging to his car. You get into your car and see him drive off. You smack your head onto the steering wheel with a sigh, until the car beeps and You squeal.

-

You drive back home, holding the pizza and announcing, "Hot and Fresh!" As you barge into Robby's room. The kids smile and grab a napkin and grab a slice. They say thanks, and You smile, ignoring what just happened with Steve.

Soon, they're done eating and they say goodbye after giving Robby numbers to call when they wanna hang out again. They're definite friends. 

- Max's POV -

Once it's time to go, I call My home, telling my step-brother that I need to get picked up. "Why should I get you? You have plenty of other friends who have parents to pick you up and drop you off here," He says, obviously smoking on the other end.

"Billy, just come get me, Please." I hang up and wait in Robby's living room, looking out their front window to see when Billy gets here. Eleven, or Jane, went next door with Mike, Will, and Dustin. Before they left, Dustin got Y/N's number on her phone in her room. He thinks it was a big score, but it really isn't. 

Y/N kept me company for the time being. She talked to me and soon when Billy got here she even walked me out. She stood outside and watched me get into the car, like a Mom or something. She waves, and I waved back. I look over to see Billy eyeing her like she's a piece of candy. "Who's that?" He asks, pointing to her. She goes back inside waving again. "That's Robby's sister, Y/N." He nods to himself and drives off. 

- Your POV - 

You go back to Robby's room, telling him You're going to sleep early tonight. He runs up to you and hugs you. "Woah! You may be small, but my ribs would like some space to not be crushed." He smiles and looks up at you, "Thank you for letting this happen, you're awesome." You nod and pat his head, "Okay, you're welcome." 

[ These parts may b a lil short, but at least it's something, right? What do you think??? P.S. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF THIS, I'M NOT VERY CONFIDENT IN MY WORK BUT WOO YOU GUYS R GR8 ♥♥♥ ]