ch. XX -- Bloody well done

For the rest of the day Sophie was trying to do anything that could distract her from her self-destructing thoughts. Doing errands for Merlin, running to tailor shop, shopping for new fabrics, everything that could get her mind off of him.

"Are they gone?" Sophie asked once again walking in Merlin's office.

"Yes, just got into the party." Merlin answered watching his screens as per always.

"Drugging candidates since nineteen hundred." Sophie rolled her eyes and took her usual place in chair at the back.

"Hey, can I go home tonight? Like to my flat? I have work upstairs tomorrow. I would be really contented if I could get some stuff from there." Sophie asked.

"Training isn't over yet." Merlin reminded.

"I know, but I think my job with them is done." Sophie mumbled and pulled out her phone.

"You think a lot, Richards." Merlin said working his day away.

"Maybe even too much." Sophie murmured.

So, Sophie was sitting there, sometimes listening to what was going on, sometimes not.

"Choo-choo, motherfuckers..." Sophie mumbled when she heard the sound of train.

"Inappropriate, Richards." Merlin shot back.

"But you have to admit, funny." Sophie said, her eyes glued to her phone.

"Says the person who has been in same position." Merlin said matter of factly.

"Touché." Sophie pouted. Next moment doors opened and Percival with Roxy walked in. Sophie immediately stood up.

"Sir." She greeted Percival. With nod of his head Percival acknowledged her presence.

Sophie carefully eyed Roxy and whispered to her:

"Congrats, not everyone gets this far."

Roxy sent her a small smile.

"This knife can save your life." could be heard from screen.

"Fuck!" Sophie heard Eggsy's shout. Her eyes immediately shot to look at the screens.

"My employer's got two questions for you, Eggsy. What the fuck is Kingsman? And who's Harry Hart?" same guy from earlier asked.

"Come on, you can do it, Unwin." Sophie prayed under her breath and let hands slide through her hair.

"I don't know who the fuck that is! Shit!" Sophie heard his swearing at the man and train.

"Eggsy, I just killed two of your friends who gave me the same bullshit answer!"

"Fuck! Just cut the fucking ropes, please!" Eggsy begged.

"Hey, Eggsy! Is Kingsman worth dying for?" God, did Sophie hate this question, but her answer was still the same.

'Yes.'

"Fuck you!" Eggsy yelled at everything.

At the sound of train, Sophie let out a breath that she even didn't know she had held.

"Congratulations. Bloody well done." Harry looked down at Eggsy.

"How did the others do?" Eggsy asked.

"Roxy passed with flying colors." Harry answered. Sophie looked at Roxy and gave her a small nod.

After a minute or two came in Harry and Eggsy right behind him.

"Fuck..." Sophie whispered upon seeing Eggsy. She slowly crept at the back and wished that she could blend in with a wall.

Sophie tried to look at the screen and clear her head, but her eyes every time found Eggsy.

"Galahad, Percival, congratulations. Your candidates have reached the final stage of the testing process. As tradition allows, you have now 24 hours to spend with them. Eggsy, you should know your father reached this point. From now on no safety nets, understood? Good. Dismissed." Merlin spoke.

Sophie took this as an opportunity to dash for the door and exit first.

Thank you, guys, for 1K+ reads!! I love you all so so much!

This is just a small fill up chapter that needed to be done!

And I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I like writing it!

Love ya, sweets!