AmberHowell: I missed you 💓

Finnwolfhardofficial: I missed you too ❤️

User1: Are they back together????

Jaedenliberher: oof I've missed my parents

Finnwolfhardofficial: it's crazy to say how much I've missed you 😻💞

[comments have been disabled]

Time skip to next morning
—————————————————————————
In my bed room on the top floor I awoke and lay next to Finn, watching the sunbeams filter through the shutters on my window. I knew I was happy and I knew why. I was with Finn again and we loved each other.
He still wasn't awake so I decided to make him breakfast in bed. I walked out of the door into the dark hallway. I flipped the switch on and headed downstairs, still in my pajamas. Nobody was awake yet so I put on some tunes. I went to my playlist and hit shuffle. Pretty girl by clairo came on and I started to sing along. I finished drizzling syrup on his pancakes. I grabbed a vase and put a red rose in it. I open the cupboard and grabbed a glass, I poured orange juice and set it on the tray. I carried the tray upstairs and opened the door with my free hand. I set the tray on the nightstand and flipped the lights on. I gently shook Finn awake. He sat up running his eyes. I brought the tray to his bed.

"Thanks baby." He said after eating a bite of his pancake. "Your welcome." I said with a smile.
"Im going shopping with Sophia today, and also Sophia and I leave tomorrow to have a photoshoot in Florida ." I said.
He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. "But I just got you back." "I know but it's only for 3 days." I said. "Okay." He said. He kissed my check and got up and left the room. "Start getting ready sweet heart." He yelled from outside the room. I smiled because I was truly happy again.

I texted Sophia to help me get ready because we always do that.

"Thanks Sophia

"Thanks Sophia." I smiled at her. "Now it's my turn to help you get ready." I said grinning.

" I said grinning

After we were done getting ready I pulled out a gun

After we were done getting ready I pulled out a gun.(jk)

After we were done getting ready I pulled out my phone and called up an Uber.
We got inside and chatted about Finn and I getting back together. When the ride was over we thanked the driver and walked across the parking lot into the mall.
The door slid open and blasted hot air into our faces, causing my hair to stand up.
As we walked under the high ceilings, passing familiar stores, we finally stopped at Pacsun. I checked my reflection in the window, making sure I looked presentable.
I ran my fingers through my hair and took out my lip gloss from my purse and applied one coat. I saw Sophia from the window reflection and smiled. I walked away from the windows reflection and made my way into the store with Sophia.

We payed and walked out of the store. That was the pattern for 2 hours. Struggling to keep keep all of our shopping bags in our hands we realized we needed to leave.

We arrived home and Sophia and I started to pack for our trip tomorrow.

When I was done it was around 11:30 pm and I needed to sleep because our flight was at 7:00 am.

Finns P.O.V
I was playing Fornite when Amber was finally done.

"Baby lets go to sleep." She said hugging me.
"One more round." I whined hoping she would let me.
"I have to get up early Finn, and if you don't sleep now I'm going with someone else." She said. That was enough for me to set my controller down and turn off my pc.
I carried her bridal style to the bed. I laid next to her and put my arm around her.

I fell asleep with one thing in my mind.

I'm in love with Amber Howell.

Ambers P.O.V

I fell asleep with one thing in my mind.

I'm in love with Finn Wolfhard.
———————————————————————————
1352 words