Ch.14

I woke up in Sophia's room. I noticed she wasn't in the room. I checked downstairs and sure enough she was there. So was the rest of the cast. They were making pancakes.

"Good morning Amber." Jack said. "Good morning jack and the rest of you guys." I replied. "Are you exited to go dress shopping?" Sophia asked. "Of course." I said. "Amber since we haven't officially broken up and the fans still think we have a good relationship right now, do you wanna go to the shopping for Globes together?" Finn asked, hope in his eyes. "Sorry Finn but I'm going to the Globes with Jack." I said. The whole group had wide eyes except for jack and Sophia. I continued to talk. "At least I told you I was going out with someone else if we were still together." I put air quotes up when I said we were still together.And if we haven't officially broken up. Well we can now." I said. Tears started to form in Finns eyes. "No please no." Finn said in a whisper. "I'm sorry but you hurt me to much, I'm breaking up with you." I said. Now tears in both of our eyes. Finn aggressively grabbed the back of my head and smashed our lips together. I didn't kiss back and I pushed him off. He looked at me confused before I smacked him across the face. I gave him one last look before I ran outside . Jack following behind me.

"Amber?" Jack called my name. I didn't respond. "Amber please look at me." I didn't so he gripped my shoulders and turned me around to face him. "Amber you did the right thing to break up with him." He said. "You are too loyal, too beautiful , too smart to be with someone like him." He told me. "Thank you Jack." I said with tears in my eyes. Jack and I leaned in and we connected our lips. His lips were soft. It doesn't feel like how I kiss Finn. Not saying he's bad, he's actually pretty good. But when I kissed Jack I felt butterflies in my stomach, when I kissed Finn it felt like a whole zoo. But Jack makes me happy and Finn makes me sad. We pulled apart and we didn't notice Sophia took a picture. Me and Jack were just starting into each others eyes when Sophia walked by. "Amber are you ready to go shopping? Sophia asked. "No, I need to change first." I replied. "Oooo can I watch?" Jack said with a smirk. "Ew no you perv." I said.

I went upstairs and changed into something that would be easy to take on and off since I would have to be trying on dresses.

I went downstairs and Sophia was waiting for me. We called an Uber and started our ride to the mall. "Sophia I need a new look." I blurted out. "Why? Is it because of Finn?" She asked. "No I just feel like my blonde hair is getting boring, I want to make a fashion statement tomorrow." I said. "Oh in that case what color do you want to change it to?" Sophia asked. "Black, since it's different than blonde." I suggested. "Ya we should do that after you get your dress." Sophia said.

At the mall
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia and I have been shopping around many different stores. We decided the next store will be the last store or else we would have to reuse our dresses. After a few minutes of looking around, Sophia found her dress. It was red and off the shoulder. She tried it on and she looked gorgeous. I was loosing hope because I couldn't find a dress that I liked. Finally I found the most beautiful dress. It was a grayish blue. We payed for our dresses that we both loved. Now it was time to dye my hair. We went into a salon. I wanted my hair plain and black meanwhile Sophia chose silver hair. After a few hours we were finally finished. We both got a medium cut.